Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Superboat

OH-ZONE
    I'll be right after Faster! And please be more decisive than Baja please LOL... the anxiety is killing me!!! Origional plans is 525 though I cant shake the idea of the 600...

FASTERDAMITT
    Wuz-up OH!
    I thought I'd give a little teaser to the other side of the world. I was a big regular on cats & tunnels here until I decided I wanted a big bow. Sold the Offshore cat. Change of pace I guess.
    Now about the engine on your Y2K. What price are you expecting to pay for the 600SCI?

OH-ZONE
    I, gotta sit down and figure this out. JC says 12K over the 525? I got some time to see just how Baja's boat runs.

ECeptor
    I was thinkin I could through a leg over that bike of yours for a few minutes in trade for a few minutes of Superboat seat time. My office is across the street from the mountains and you know that means twisties!
    That would be one hulluva road trip on the bike, but would be worth it!
    BTW, the bike in my avitar is not mine...it's a one-off show prototype built by Honda. My bike is a Honda VFR...still a sweet ride and a blast in the twisties!

FASTERDAMITT
    Cool, I had an 86 VFR 750. What an awsome bike that was until my riding buddy bought a RVF1000. We then from 80mph sweepers to 100mph sweepers and my frame/swingarm flex was scaring me to death(almost). Sold it to my sis and picked up a 96 900RR. Some people said they did'nt like the quikness of the steering, but it could corner with anything on the road. I loved it.

spectras only
    FD , I had a 86 VFR [ year of the tiger by cycle mags].It was a great design . Had a few mods to mine ,105 rearwheelHP. The california models had less power than canadian models .Had mine up to 250 kmh .

FASTERDAMITT
    Mine was a 49 state model. All stock except the exhaust. For what you get for the price I would't mind having another.

ECeptor
    The '86-'89 700/750 generation Interceptors had some great lines. I lusted (and still do) over the all white '87 700...one of my all time favs.
    If you are a VFR fan, hears a great site to check out: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~john/vfr/

FASTERDAMITT
    The FRIDGE. My sister had an 87 all white until her piece a sh*t boyfriend got hold of it.

ECeptor
    I saw one 3 years ago in downtown Modena, Italy and it still was a head turner!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast