So, I get a call from Bella a few hours ago & she is hysterical! Some neighbors dog attacked her & her lil dog in her house! YEP! This is the 2nd time this dog has made a "B" line for her! She was in the garage unloading groceries for our big Glamis trip... the neighbors dog ran into the garage attacked her & lil Bella (Bellababes dog) & F'king bit her, then as she was kicking the dog & yelling at the top of her lungs & the kids were screaming, crying & kicking the crap outta this dog .....it ran into her house! WTF???? I drove over immediately to be with her (Her hunny was at work) so her & I could go kick some _____!!!! The neighbor wouldnt even acknowledge the fact that Stacy was attacked again!!!!! She had no sign of remorse & no "Im sorry"................WTF?We called the sherrifs...they wont come unless their is a confrontation amongst neighbors. The animal control did take the dog & said they would quarantine it for 10 days.........but Stacy is absolutely freaking out! This is the 2nd time & she is sooooooo concerned that her kids may be next! It just seems so unfair! Does this mean we all have to wait until something much more serious happens before ANYONE will do anything????
It just frys me that some people have dogs that cannot be trusted!! Quite the liability to other people & their pets!