Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

HOOTER SLED-
    Where's Frenchie when we need him. Maybe the dog just has some sexual frustration that needs to be released.

pixilatedpussy
    Shes ok now that pixi nestled her......I mean uhhhhh...I came over to calm her down! Hee hee! No but seriously! This is huge! The neighbor DID NOT SEEM TO CARE! Thats the worst part! If you have a crazy dog.........get rid of it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are dogs for protecting your family ...& there are dogs attacking people because they have serious problems! :220v:
    The dog is a chow mix!

Ziggy
    I know where we live, they would quarantine the dog for 10 days, then destroy it if it was a 2nd offense as well as cite the dog's owner. On top of that, there is always the possibility of litigation against the homeowner and their insurance company.
    This is how it is for most cities. Just be sure that if the dog comes around again not to hesitate calling Animal Control, whether its being aggressive or not. Just it being loose is justification to call them, especially since it now has a "History".
    I hope for the owners sake they take it to heart, nobody wants to have a pet taken but if its dangerous and/or the owner doesn't care to keep it under control it must be dealt with.
    Sure hope Bella and kids aren't hurt, or hope this doesn't make them afraid of dogs in general, that'd be a real crime.

HOOTER SLED-
    Shes ok now that pixi nestled her......I mean uhhhhh...I came over to calm her down! Hee hee! No but seriously! This is huge! The neighbor DID NOT SEEM TO CARE! Thats the worst part! If you have a crazy dog.........get rid of it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are dogs for protecting your family ...& there are dogs attacking people because they have serious problems! :220v:
    The dog is a chow mix!
    Sounds like the dog needs to be MADE in to chow mix. :crossx:

Ziggy
    The dog is a chow mix!
    I have a chow/lab mix that is a docile as they come...but I have seen his Chow side emerge...very protective breed.

pixilatedpussy
    This is how it is for most cities. Just be sure that if the dog comes around again not to hesitate calling Animal Control, whether its being aggressive or not. Just it being loose is justification to call them, especially since it now has a "History".
    I hope for the owners sake they take it to heart, nobody wants to have a pet taken but if its dangerous and/or the owner doesn't care to keep it under control it must be dealt with.
    Sure hope Bella and kids aren't hurt, or hope this doesn't make them afraid of dogs in general, that'd be a real crime.
    They said it has to happend 3 times in 36 months.....or something like that.
    So right now it is just under investigation!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I'm glad she is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would call AC EVERY time the dog is out side....let them take it!!!! Maybe the owner will get a clue!!!!! :yuk: :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
    I have a chow/lab mix that is a docile as they come...but I have seen his Chow side emerge...very protective breed.
    I hear ya. I dont mean anything against chows...one of my Golden Retrievers has chow in his bloodline...he also is very Docile...but protective. This dog has obvious wires crossed. It was abused & they adopted it from a shelter (so the teenage daughter told Stacy).........that would have been one of my first concerns!

Kilrtoy
    Why didnt she just grab a hoe and beat the shit out of the dog and kill it... :idea:

pixilatedpussy
    Why didnt she just grab a hoe and beat the shit out of the dog and kill it... :idea:
    It all happend too fast!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast