Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

HOOTER SLED-
    Why didnt she just grab a hoe and beat the shit out of the dog and kill it... :idea:
    I like the part about grabbing hoes and beating the shit out of dogs. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I like dogs but if a loose dog came in my garage and approached me in a vicious manner that dog would be done for.(Let alone a second time )
    Sorry to hear her neighbor is irresponsible with a dog that should be kept under lock and key in the back yard.(Hopefully Animal services will put the dog down)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I like the part about grabbing hoes and beating the shit out of dogs. :crossx:
    LMAO.............. I was gonna say something about that too!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
    They said it has to happend 3 times in 36 months.....or something like that.
    So right now it is just under investigation!
    The key is to report it to A.C. every time......once it has enough on record they can quarantine the dog and put it down. Doesn't sound like its a good pet to have around. Sad, cause I like dogs alot.

76ANTHONY
    I like dogs but if a loose dog came in my garage and approached me in a vicious manner that dog would be done for.(Let alone a second time )
    Sorry to hear her neighbor is irresponsible with a dog that should be kept under lock and key in the back yard.(Hopefully Animal services will put the dog down)
    yeah right, you'd sick your beast on him dont lie

Cole Trickle
    yeah right, you'd sick your beast on him dont lie
    Your in big trouble....
    I am telling Jen you called her a beast!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :skull:

Bellababes
    Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!!

76ANTHONY
    Your in big trouble....
    I am telling Jen you called her a beast!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :skull:
    oh dude thats not right

pixilatedpussy
    Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!!
    I know hun! I aree with you 1000%!! Glad you are ok! Kids & Bella too!

Bellababes
    By the way Pixi THANK YOU for coming over soooo quickly!! You really made me feel better!!! Love ya!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast