Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

pixilatedpussy
    By the way Pixi THANK YOU for coming over soooo quickly!! You really made me feel better!!! Love ya!!!
    I'd do ANYTHING for you & you know it! Luv you too!

MAINEVENT
    Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!!
    How do you know what goes down in the Ghetto OC Hottie :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!!
    Get it Hawthorne gangsta!!!!!!!!!! Show that thing who the BITCH is. :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    So somebody (or should I say dog) is f#ucking with my BellaBellaBellaBabe. Well give me an address and I'll take care of it. Bad dog go bye bye for good!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    How do you know what goes down in the Ghetto OC Hottie :crossx:
    She's HAwthorne for life homie!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    So somebody (or should I say dog) is f#ucking with my BellaBellaBellaBabe. Well give me an address and I'll take care of it. Bad dog go bye bye for good!! :crossx:
    Where you been all day?? Planning for the Superbowl Party??? lMAO!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
    Get it Hawthorne gangsta!!!!!!!!!! Show that thing who the BITCH is. :crossx:
    Fockn wit the homies from H-Town :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Sane Asylum
    That SUCKS.........The panic, the fear of your children and pets getting hurt, the commotion, all of it......Glad everyone's OK ....well except for the bite :yuk:
    I know this is easy to say....BUT............next time the dog goes in her garage (or your house), get the kids in a safe place, grab your favorite firearm and have your way with the dog....
    I do feel for your friend........The neighbor is the issue........I say we have a ***boat party at the neighbors house, invite frenchie with the promise of canine love and let him chow on the chow.........This may settle the dog down......

Phat Daddy
    Where you been all day?? Planning for the Superbowl Party??? lMAO!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    Yeah right, only if the BellaBabe shows up :crossx: :coffeycup

HOOTER SLED-
    Yeah right, only if the BellaBabe shows up :crossx: :coffeycup
    It's on. :crossx:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast