Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 21' V-Drive Cruiser.

dmontzsta
    My dad (shadetreedon) is looking for a 21' v-drive cruiser for him and my mom. He is looking to spend around $6-8k and prefers turn-key with a bbc. If anyone has any leads that would be great. I have been checking ebay and boattraderonline with no luck.

Highlimit9000
    My dad (shadetreedon) is looking for a 21' v-drive cruiser for him and my mom. He is looking to spend around $6-8k and prefers turn-key with a bbc. If anyone has any leads that would be great. I have been checking ebay and boattraderonline with no luck.
    Good Luck in that Price Range...You might find a daycruiser that needs a re-store with no Motor....

GofastRacer
    Here's a cool project!..
    Howard! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4535321199)

wsuwrhr
    CA' MON D monzsta, help the old man out.
    WITH engine?
    You are going to have to up a couple thousand, unless you want a complete roach.
    You will spend the money either way.
    Brian
    just my worthless quarter.

flat broke
    You could buy this http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/8/78532888.htm I bet you could get it for 8k or less. Bigger than what he wanted, but a 21' Vdrive that is halfway decent just isn't going to come in at the price he's lookin.
    Chris

Jordy
    I have been checking ebay and boattraderonline with no luck.
    As was pointed out, there is probably a reason for that, especially one in any kind of shape.

superdave013
    Better make that 26-28K for a so-so and 36-38K for an ok / pretty nice. Super nice will start in the 40's I'd say.
    Projects are much less but ya gotta finsih 'em. That seems to be the hard part for me. lol

Highlimit9000
    Better make that 26-28K for a so-so and 36-38K for an ok / pretty nice. Super nice will start in the 40's I'd say.
    Projects are much less but ya gotta finsih 'em. That seems to be the hard part for me. lol
    :hammer2: I second that Dave! I added up my spending so far on my Schiada, and my future spending to get the thing done the way I want it.... Phew!!! Comin in at About 40K !!! Oh well I guess that beats 120K and A long waiting list! :hammer2:

Jordy
    Better make that 26-28K for a so-so
    I know where there is really nice so so for $28K.

Floored
    go to recycler.com boats daycruiser 79 elim 460 V-drive 6500 in hesperia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast