Thread: Gibsons from Dana Marine

Indiansprings
    I received my Gibson bullets from Dana Marine yesterday as Bob promised. Installed in minutes. Took it out to Lake Pleasent today. The Gibsons really knocked the noise down. They look very nice too. I would not have a problem recommending these mufflers. I have the HP500EFI which is turning a stock 24 pitch at 5000 rpm with 3 people and full tanks. 64.8 GPS MPH (Before Mufflers) Today, which was warmer, seven people, two full coolers, full tanks, got 59.8 GPS MPH at 4900 RPM. So, I really dont think I lost anything. I had a lot more weight. I might go out tomorrow for a while with less weight. I will keep you guys posted.
    If you want to get mufflers, I am highly recommending Bob at Dana Marine Products. 951-279-5005.
    Thanks Bob,
    Mike

roln 20s
    Hey Mike-
    I think I saw you with your new boat heading south on the L 101 around TBird rd today--approx 4-4:30 pm. I was at the park west of the 101 for a friends BDay...it looked bad ass going down the road.
    Congrats on the new boat--BTW, I agree that those Gibson Bullets are sweet
    Roln 20s

Big Bear
    I just mounted mine but have not taken the boat out yet. I have a 496HO so I am sure I will be quiet enough. It's good to hear you say you dont seem down on power because that was my biggest concern. I got the transom mounts and think they look real nice!!

Indiansprings
    Roln 20 Ya that was us. Headed back to town. Had a good time at the lake yesterday. Might go out again today.

Dana Marine Products
    Hey Indian, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your information and your business. If there's anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
    Thanks again,
    Bob @ Dana

Indiansprings
    Well I went out to Lake Plaesent today again. I forgot my GPS this morning. However with the three of us in the boat, my rpm was right a 5000. I dont feel that I lost any performance with the Gibson Mufflers. What a blast

Holland
    Well I went out to Lake Plaesent today again. I forgot my GPS this morning. However with the three of us in the boat, my rpm was right a 5000. I dont feel that I lost any performance with the Gibson Mufflers. What a blast
    Mike...
    Looked for yall on Sat at pleasant... Was there from 11 to 5 or so... We floated most of the day around the lake... Have to catch ya next time...