Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HBF Boat Detailer?????

Havasu Luvr
    Just a quick question concerning a HBF member who details boat in LHC. His name is Doug (just bought Warlock25's business?). I met him this past weekend and he seems to do a GREAT job on the boats, so after talking to him to see if he was available this week to detail my 29' Shockwave prior to the Poker run I convinced him to detail my boat on Thursday for a few extra $$$$$. My question is .... Is he dependable? & trust worthy???? I am in Cali this week and left my keys to storage with friends in the park. They will give Doug the keys Thursday morning to go detail my boat.... Any responses would be GREATLY appreciated.

sigepmock
    Just a quick question concerning a HBF member who details boat in LHC. His name is Doug (just bought Warlock25's business?). I met him this past weekend and he seems to do a GREAT job on the boats, so after talking to him to see if he was available this week to detail my 29' Shockwave prior to the Poker run I convinced him to detail my boat on Thursday for a few extra $$$$$. My question is .... Is he dependable? & trust worthy???? I am in Cali this week and left my keys to storage with friends in the park. They will give Doug the keys Thursday morning to go detail my boat.... Any responses would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Hey Dave, Doug did a great job on my boat this last weekend. Great work and a great price....even squeezed me in at the last minute so it would be done before the poker run.
    Chris

dicudmore
    absolutely

INSman
    David
    He is doing my boat on Wednesday and has the keys to my house if that helps you

dicudmore
    no wonder he can't do mine...both of you FOCKERS are taking up all his time I thought it was an anti-Ultra thing for a minute
    LOL I've left him the keys to my house also, several times...no worries!

riverbound
    He does my boat in Parker...and has the keys to my storage unit. does GREAT work and goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy. he has always made sure I was happy with the boat.
    I HIGHLY recommend him.

sigepmock
    absolutely
    Nice meeting you this weekend Dan. Thanks for the offer for a ride....we'll make sure to catch up with you earlier next time.
    Nice to meet you too Mike.
    Maybe we can meet up with you guys next weekend for a test ride. Mike I really want to get a look at the mid cabin of yours too. Cocktails on me next time we catch up with you guys.
    Chris

INSman
    no wonder he can't do mine...both of you FOCKERS are taking up all his time I thought it was an anti-Ultra thing for a minute
    LOL I've left him the keys to my house also, several times...no worries!
    you live close enough to where you can do it yourself !!! That little 27 footer of yours should only take a few minutes anyway !!!

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Dave, Doug did a great job on my boat this last weekend. Great work and a great price....even squeezed me in at the last minute so it would be done before the poker run.
    Chris
    Yeah, he seems to be genuine (sp?). He said he was booked-up for the next 2 weeks so I offered him twice the going rate and help yourself to the bar inside the boat. He thought for awhile then shook my hand to close the deal BUT declined the offer to the bar....
    I respect that part....

riverbound
    Yeah, he seems to be genuine (sp?). He said he was booked-up for the next 2 weeks so I offered him twice the going rate and help yourself to the bar inside the boat. He thought for awhile then shook my hand to close the deal BUT declined the offer to the bar....
    I respect that part....
    He also posts here pretty regularily Big Doug is his screenname.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast