Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBSP....lets hear it!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    How many big blocks showed up?
    Any good races?

You Te
    There we a few big blocks (jets) I don't think anyone with an OB raced them.
    I did see the 2 big blocks race each other, one was blown and sounded ok but was not a race boat. Go to Havasu Barney and you can see some photos of the OB's. Barney got there late and the BB's were gone so no photos. I'll post my photos later, I might have a photo of the BB's.

RUSSO
    We saw a few EGGBEATERS Being towed back sat....Talked to a guy in the channel that had a stoker and the lower end..unit?? went out..He was pertty bumed..The water sucked..I smoked 3 obs out there....they were pontoons :crossx:

DUSTINU
    We saw a few EGGBEATERS Being towed back sat....Talked to a guy in the channel that had a stoker and the lower end..unit?? went out..He was pertty bumed..The water sucked..I smoked 3 obs out there....they were pontoons :crossx:
    That was me... I'm taking it in to Al today. If I looked "pretty bummed" on Sat. you should have seen me Friday getting towed back by my buddies rental... the beer wasn't enough to kill the pain and the vodka was back at the house!
    I was on my way to speed alley when it happend, not excatly sure yet what it is. I think it's the prop shaft on the e-tech, but that is just my guess.

TOBTEK
    all I know is that I stuck my TUNA boat coming in friday ....ooops.

RUSSO
    That was me... I'm taking it in to Al today. If I looked "pretty bummed" on Sat. you should have seen me Friday getting towed back by my buddies rental... the beer wasn't enough to kill the pain and the vodka was back at the house!
    I was on my way to speed alley when it happend, not excatly sure yet what it is. I think it's the prop shaft on the e-tech, but that is just my guess.
    Right on..Small world..Hope it is all covered..The water was crap sat..After we saw you guys we went to the sandbar and about sank on the way back..Small fish in a huge pond..

Towndrunk
    I blew my gearcase this weekend at the races. Didn't even make a pass! :cry:

stoker2001
    I blew my gearcase this weekend at the races. Didn't even make a pass! :cry:good excuse to get your arse out to firebird this weekend like that will happen

dmontzsta
    Did YouTe deep throat the whole chicken this time?

You Te
    Did YouTe deep throat the whole chicken this time?
    How about I deep throat you dmontzsta, I mean shallow throat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast