Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So how was ZERO TOLERANCE this weekend

Not So Fast
    Any stories, the channel seemed pretty crowded to me at least on Sat. are the LE still craking down? Next weekend will for sure be,shall we say watched over what with the Laughlin Run and Desert Storm going on, be careful out there NSF

HavaTan
    Leaving the Turtle Friday night???
    I can't believe it, I was leaving the turtle about 8:40something going direct from the cove to the marina ramp and lo-and-behold... da popo!!!
    Rolls up behind, lights me up. Why you ask... Because I had my dock lights on when I pulled off the beach in front of the NT.
    Wait, it's the same jerkoff from last Saturday!!! (You may remember, they tried to roll my in the channel after the sandbar Saturday afternoon). Come on, I've been going to Havasu since my teens, had 4 different boat and yes when I was young and poor I did partake in the Sea-Doo experience... I have never even been looked at twice by the PO. BUT, my latest boat is a new JC Pontoon, which must make me a 2ND CLASS CITIZEN!!! I have been PROFILED twice in two weeks.
    Anyway, I digress, so now they supposedly have PC. Anyone guess what the next question is... That's right Bob, tell them what they've won! Now, I am one of the most sober types at the river and I tell him this and so on... Of course, they are determined to have me perform some roadside olympics (I mean, on-boat olympics). What a waste of time, I really am the sober guy, but whatever.
    Either way, what pisses me off is that they were not happy that I was sober and responsible. It seemed they were more frustrated that they didn't pull off one last BUI of the night!?! As they pushed off, I didn't get a, "Thank you, have a good night." What I got was a, "HA HA, WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW."
    What a bunch of POS BADGE MONKEYS!
    Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

UnionJack
    Thats why April doesn't let me go to the river with you anymore. There was less to worry about when you had the Nordic.

Havasu Hangin'
    What a bunch of POS BADGE MONKEYS!
    Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Did you have your "get out of jail free" passenger with you?

LOWRIVER2
    Lord knows YOU do

cdog
    I was there on Easter weekend and witnessed the same thing. They have popo in boats, quads and in golf carts. The guy's on land watch for drinkers in boats and radio the boat guy's. I saw them do it. Also it seems they pick guys out of the crowd that look under age or are loaded with tattoos. I actually had a conversation with one of the younger cops and he was a nice guy. They are just doing the job they should have been doing years ago (in my opinion). Some of them are taking it too far. If I have a drink I have it in a plastic cup. I would not wave around beer cans in the channel anymore. You're sure to bet questioned that way.

CBadDad
    I didn't get a, "Thank you, have a good night." What I got was a, "HA HA, WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW."
    That's just wrong on so many levels. They can do their job, I'm cool with that, but those MFers work for you/us. We pay their wages and that attitude needs to be shelved for the punks that are outta control.
    Pisses me off to no end when I hear that kinda stuff.

HavaTan
    Did you have your "get out of jail free" passenger with you?

HAHA, no I didn't. I think he stayed local. But, I really hadn't been drinking. I just was sharing an amusing story, although I am starting to feel like Mr. King.

Havasu Hangin'
    HAHA, no I didn't. I think he stayed local. But, I really hadn't been drinking. I just was sharing an amusing story, although I am strating to feel like Mr. King.
    It's just another example of the man trying to keep a brotha down! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0047.gif
    You should have just borrowed his badge. Wait...do CHP even have real badges?

Phat Matt
    I saw a guy in a red magic deck get pulled over in the channel and taken away. They put the orange vest and the cuffs on, and took him for a ride.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast