Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UAW Disrespects Marines

Steve 1

Seadog
    Typical left wingers. Your freedom stops where I want it to.

Forkin' Crazy
    allunionsuck

mickeyfinn
    I agree.....All Unions suck. If they could have left it simply at no import cars allowed I could understand that. Employee parking lots at the big three have been that way for years. Dragging politics into something supporting our troops is not supporting the troops. I agree you are either in or you are out. All unions suck but the UAW is one of the worst.

Flying Tiger
    I think my sisters BMW was made in Mississppi, her Suburban in Mexico.

Steve 1
    I will not feel sorry for them when the robots take every last job from the union.

Steve 1
    I guess the negative publicity was too much for the commies,The power of the Internet!!
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4284497/detail.html

Jelly Bean
    I'm for nursing unions

little rowe boat
    allunionsuck
    Because 1 union pisses you off all unions suck Well I am very thankful for my union for more reasons than I care to recall. IAFF Local 1067.

HM
    I love how the libs preach tolerance....unless you disagree with them. Talk about hate being one their biggest driving forces(no Bush stickers?)....and they invented hate crimes....except it does not apply to christians and republicans.
    Focking cry babies.
    That whole "American Made" is the biggest piece of propaganda ever slung. What American cars are still made in the U.S. and are there any that are completely U.S. made(No foreign parts)?? Are the foreign cars that are owned by the "big 3" allowed in their parking lots? Is Chrysler still considered American now that it is foreign owned?
    Shit like this makes me want to buy foreign, or American, or foreign cars made in America or American cars made in a foreign country, or Foreign cars that are made in America and foreign made but assembled in America......I am so confused. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast