Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOT BOAT @ Elsinore THIS WEEK

***boateditor
    Hey guys,
    I'm going to have some swimsuit models at the lake this week, doing Performance Section photography. Looking for some killer rigs to put the girls on top of. If you've got something extraordinary, please PM me asap.
    Brett @ HOT BOAT

Riverat84
    hey buddy what day you gonna be there? im probably gonna go up sunday, but im guessing you 'll be there on weekdays or saturday. cool though!
    Reid

bigriverdog
    Brett, Missed you in Havasu, but Elsinore would be much easier. What day? I may have 2 nice rides.

bhall
    We just finished restoring our 77' Spectra 20 jetboat. I read on another topic that you were looking for daycruisers. We have a complete photo history of the restoration. There are also 2 more Spectra 20 v-drive boats being restored and they are almost finished, at the same shop. If you are interested let me know. Some of the images are posted at the image center. I do not know if the link below will work. It is my first attempt at doing this.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...r=3449&cat=500

***boateditor
    I read on another topic that you were looking for daycruisers.
    Not really.
    Just looking for colorful, unique and FAST.
    I'll be at Elsinore on Wednesday.
    Please PM photos to me, thanks.
    Brett

There’s a 30% chance of rain on Wednesday how about changing it to Tuesday?

damn, i was out there today..hopefully i can make it next time.

flat broke
    We just finished restoring our 77' Spectra 20 jetboat. I read on another topic that you were looking for daycruisers. We have a complete photo history of the restoration. There are also 2 more Spectra 20 v-drive boats being restored and they are almost finished, at the same shop. If you are interested let me know. Some of the images are posted at the image center. I do not know if the link below will work. It is my first attempt at doing this.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...r=3449&cat=500
    Not really.
    Just looking for colorful, unique and FAST.
    I'll be at Elsinore on Wednesday.
    Please PM photos to me, thanks.
    Brett
    Bhall,
    Awesome job on the resto. Way to keep the gel simple and clean yet give it a timeless update. I don't know what HBeditor is thinkin, but just write it off as someone who doesn't know what he's lookin at. On the bright side, you wont have to spend hours wiping the boat down after you pull it out.
    Brett,
    Did ya look at the pics of his boat? The gel looks nicer than half the stuff you've put in the peformance section over the past year. As far as unique, there are a hell of a lot less Spectra 20s floating around these parts than there are 18' Southwind copies. Considering I have yet to see another Spectra 20 anywhere that looks like that one, so I'd say it qualifies as unique. So that leaves fast. Since we all know you just float the models out past the docks at Marina West, wtf does FAST have to do with it anyways? Not like a picture proves if a guy's ride is fast or not. The guy offered to attend, your looking for boats, and you basically implied that his boat wasn't up to your standards... Weak Sauce!
    Chris

bhall ,
    your boat is clean , and stunning in it's simplicity . I love it .
    -beerjet-

Cas
    Great looking boat! Great job on the restoration also!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast