Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KoKoMo's Saturday

UnionJack
    Did anyone see the "Dark Dog" girls? Well all I care about is the one that fell not once, not twice, but three times, and on the third time cracked her head on the ground next to the pool. We saw her sunday and she remembered the fall, it was awesome

barbigrl
    Did anyone see the "Dark Dog" girls? Well all I care about is the one that fell not once, not twice, but three times, and on the third time cracked her head on the ground next to the pool. We saw her sunday and she remembered the fall, it was awesome
    Dark Dogs? WTF?

GHTRIM
    Saw their display in the channel.... Wish I could have see the fall... Must have been quite a show???

Kilrtoy
    What are the DARK DOG girls

UnionJack
    Energy Drink... They must be doing good or have the credit, with a new Duramax, new motorhome (non-pusher) but close, , brand new cargo and a box truck..... Not bad

Kilrtoy
    Energy Drink... They must be doing good or have the credit, with a new Duramax, new motorhome (non-pusher) but close, , brand new cargo and a box truck..... Not bad
    I thought you were talking about me for a second.....

Garrddogg
    I thought you were talking about me for a second.....
    No shit me too!!

IN2-IN2MX
    Cracked her head open? Were they doing some kind of performance and she f'ed up or was she drunk?

KACHINA KEN
    Dont forget the beat to crap Warlock.

NOTALENT
    I saw them when she was grinding me on the dance floor..haha..those daisy dukes were hot!!! Her friend was stuck up!! if she wasnt getting it her friend wasnt either!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast