Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I said I wouldn't do it but I did!

Highlimit9000
    I broke out the receipt drawer and added up for what I have in the Schiada so far including trailer and ever nut and bolt! This is only with a completed 598ci long block so far, No blower, Intercooler, Carbs, Headers, Transmisson/Drive plate/Spline drive, oil cooler, prop, Braided lines/fittings and all the other stuff as you all know! Also No Interior. Adds up in a hurry! Maybe I should have just bought a used one? Na...Its funner doing your own creation... Arent boats Fun!
    I can see why these boats are so expensive to build from Schiada!
    $43,200.00

LUVNLIFE
    That'll teach you to add up reciepts

Marty Gras
    So you are saying that the guy selling the 20' Finish Line boat on here, the one that runs over 100MPH is really low priced at $56K? It's all done and has XM radio, and everything.

wsuwrhr
    That'll teach you to add up reciepts
    Yep.
    Better off not keeping them all, you know, just in case someone ELSE finds them
    Brian

superdave013
    well there you go. I get ragged on a weekly basis why my hoopty is not done. Well I'm paying cash for everything and not putting anything on plastic. I'm sure I'm close to your # or past it. Right now I need a few big ticket items and they are just going to have to wait.
    BTW, I don't even save reciepts anymore. I don't what to know!

wsuwrhr
    After I bought the INDY block, I had about $20,000 in engine PARTS.
    Afeterwords I thought it was in my best interest not to further hone my adding skills.
    Brian

superdave013
    So you are saying that the guy selling the 20' Finish Line boat on here, the one that runs over 100MPH is really low priced at $56K? It's all done and has XM radio, and everything.
    That's prolly because it was built by that bigkat fag and that's all he can get out of it! laugh my f'en a$$ off!
    You got me for awhile but I'm onto you now Marty Kat! Now where's my ICECREAM!
    just kidding about the boat, it looks like a nice rig.

Highlimit9000
    well there you go. I get ragged on a weekly basis why my hoopty is not done. Well I'm paying cash for everything and not putting anything on plastic. I'm sure I'm close to your # or past it. Right now I need a few big ticket items and they are just going to have to wait.
    BTW, I don't even save reciepts anymore. I don't what to know!
    Dave, I am paying cash too as I go. I too have taken a long time, going on 3 Yrs now since I purchased the project...

superdave013
    Dave, I am paying cash too as I go. I too have taken a long time, going on 3 Yrs now since I purchased the project...
    Oh I'm sure you are. That's why both of our boats didn't come out of Prime running.

63stevens
    Boy that makes the deal on the continental look pretty good. That Schiada will definately be a show piece when you get it done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast