Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dual drive system

HBjet
    Really....

ultimate1
    Looks like Dave got the bite out of his ass! !!!!!!!!!!!ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeC
    All said and done fella's! The only thing left to say is,,,,
    Jetters START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's stop the crying and get hammering,
    May the Quickest Jet WIN!!!
    Hope to See ya's at the track,
    MikeC

HBjet
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gear...s/Image012.JPG
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gear.../DSCN6576a.JPG
    Ok, what logo looks like it is a fake? To me, the Aggressor logo looks like a sticker, covering something.
    HBjet

Kwicherbichen
    Told you this thing would probably go to court. The paper trail of signed agreements is the only thing that will sort this out.
    I'm still learning things in life but, this shows us how important it is to get details in writing.

Ghighway
    HB great photos! maybe next time side by side? Dave from Aggressor LMAO your such a chub! Keep posting it's comedy.
    PS hows your shoe tasting? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

lilrick
    Great post Gary! I was wondering when you were gonna fight back. Glad to finally see yuh on here.

flat broke
    It's back and fourth, back stabbing, cheating, screw over antics like this that really do nothing more than tarnish the image of the custom boat industry. Whether its pulling a Cobra and blatantly stealing the identity of another manufacturer, or the issue we're talking about here, it sucks. Three words that some people in the biz are aware of, but it seems many others are not..."Best Business Practices".
    I don't know who screwed who on the dual drive setup, and I doubt few besides Dave, Harold, and the folks that funded the deal do. Even then, those involved might have a skewed perspective. I'd love to hear about how the drives do, but don't need another mudslinging thread to waste my time on. My advice to Dave and Harold. Take the issue to court, that way when all is said and done, one of you will have an enforceable judgement that you can use to validate your claim. Anything else is just one mans word against another.
    Just my .02
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Originally posted by gearman:
    Originally posted by Dave at AGGRESSOR JETS:
    I can not stand it anymore!!!
    These are the facts as I know them. Sincerely, Gary Smith
    Hi Gary! We did meet once- At that time we did want to meet you. We discussed your box which you said was complete but did not have with you. I told you then cost was the basis of success or failure. If the unit was not cost effective it was a no go program. You stated to me you would get back to me within 1 week with cost figures and that was the last I heard from you. I further notified you about Andy Casale and my conversation 2 Years ago regarding Dual Drive Gear box & how Harold was to have gotten with him on it.
    Harold did call Andy, but he was out, Andy returned his call & never heard for him again.
    I also discussed in front of you & Harold his so called design force and statements being made to others "He was Applying for a Patent on Dual Drive" and my reaction to his public statements. I asked you if Harold had discussed the 5 page letter (to: Harold Bruce From:Myself)which I set eye to eye & reviewed each item with him. That letter stated fact not fiction regarding Dual Drives & detailed both Aggressor & Harold's involvement in Dual Drive.
    R&D Marine Claims
    As far as Harold Claims: Harold got involved with Scott Wood in a good faith Development.
    Aggressor was not involved in this agreement.
    The agreement was this:Harold agreed to help Scott pick & procure a sound 24'hull. Harold would rig and assist thru Testing. Which when complete would run in the 65 MPH range. Harold would build Scott a 540 Motor @ around 600 to 650 HP- Bases 300 to 325 HP per pump consideration. Harold did submit a Bill for $12,000.00 Dollars on this, so where is the free run you indicate.
    As to Harold Designing our intake, Harold did provide some input and thoughts on it.
    But come on Gary im sure Harold also had some input in your Box or should I say Harolds Gear Box.
    Harold has not one dime in any part of this.
    We will be glad to meet you or Harold in any court and will fight hard any Patient on this subject. Harold was offered a Good way in writing by myself for his effort and he walked away from it. CASE CLOSED!
    Now Gary what do you think of the Real Fact, Harold Stuck it hard to Scott. Took the money and ran. Its Junk and thats a Fact.
    You Look at the Dyno Report- Ran by a Guy very respected Coast to Coast. Harold did state he could make a Dyno show anything he wanted it to show.
    Has he no shame! Dave

RiverDave
    I do have a couple of things I'd like to say on the subject.. The "Dyno Sheet" listed above isn't like any Dyno sheet I've ever seen.. Typicaly Dyno sheets list things like Horsepower and Torque Curves.. I've never seen one that said anything about scored cylinders etc... (But that's just me..) Secondly You can't make a dyno say anything you want it to say, It's a simple WaterBrake.. You apply that much horsepower to that much load etc.. It's a mathematical formula that is not variable. Sure you can type text or something, but a dyno is a piece of machinery.
    Thirdly and most importantly, being that my job deals with "product development" everyday I can honestly tell you that none of you ****ers have the slightest idea what your doing. This is NOT how professional business is conducted.. You make an agreement and you stick by your word. If someone doesn't stick by there word you find someone that is capable of fullfilling the task at hand. Airing "dirty laundry" like this on a public message board for no other reason then spite, is extremely unprofessional (regardless if the guy built an anchor or not). The only thing that you guys are doing by mudslinging back in forth is showing your true business practices and ethics.. It's embarrassing to both parties, and personally I would edit your posts as fast as you could and handle matters somewhat discreetly. If people would display more professionalism, not only would there be cost savings in the R & D and prototype stage, but people would be more inclined to purchase the products when they are in production..
    Long Story Short, I commend you for coming up with something Innovative and actually getting to the point of working models, but your blatant lack of professionalism is what will probably hold the product back from becoming a moneymaking item.
    RD
    RD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast