Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Work Sucks

SoCal_fun
    I need a new job! Anybody else stressed out and ready to quit!! Arrggghhhh!

Mandelon
    Yes. :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
    Hang in there Larry. Someone has to pay for all those toys.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I hear ya, I think its just Mondays. I have been dealing with a guy in Texas on a kart for the last month. Finally got it to him, and he doesnt like the way it looks cosmeticly (SP) mind you this is a used kart. I finally got so fed up with his BS, told him to ship it back and never call me again.
    Then, one of the office girls tried to put a new bottle of water on the cooler. She spilled it, I tried to put it on, I dropped it, spilled it alllllllllll over. I go get the mop and bucket (of course it wasnt drained from the last time someone used it, smelled like zacklies) mopped up the water in the lunchroom. Brought the mop and bucket back into the shop, got about 5 feet from where it goes, and spilled that ****er all over. Now I am pissed, mopped that shitty, smelly, asswater up :yuk: , had a coke and a smile. This all happend before 10 AM, I start my day at 8:30
    Beer 30 is calling me.
    AHHHHHHHH I feel better.
    Rant over.

barbigrl
    Funny you should bring that up......I was just thinking the same thing!!! I got told on for leaving 15 min early on Friday by a co-worker.....GET A LIFE!! :yuk:

Havasu_Jet_85
    Been ready to quit

thesunking
    I say that every morning when I roll out of bed (notice that I said "roll" not get up)

LUVNLIFE
    Yes. :argue:
    Yea Rich but your boss is an A-hole :wink:

SoCal_fun
    Thanks for all the feedback. Dangit, if it wasn't for the toys, and kids, and house and all the other stuff....... I'd quit, LOL!! Too much unpaid for stuff!!!
    :boxingguy :boxingguy
    :messedup: :mix:

hoolign
    I liked my job up until i found out i'm gonna be here till midnight...ah hell i still like it , dont mind the occasional long day ..but when i get 8 or 9 or better of 18 - 20 hour days i start gettin cranky :crossx: :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast