Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taxi's in havasu

Kilrtoy
    Just call 911. Tell them your lost and they'll take you back or Mila will drive again!
    Will she take us to her room this time.....

Roxysnow
    Depends on if I'm toasted :hammerhea . But definitely going to be drinking this time!

OGShocker
    The WINNER!!!!!
    A1 Best Ride Shuttle 928-854-1500 so someone tells me.. :mix:

Havasu Hangin'
    I have used taxis in Havasu....
    ...you never know what's gonna show up, if you know what I mean.

Kilrtoy
    Depends on if I'm toasted :hammerhea . But definitely going to be drinking this time!
    Im sure i can help ya with that part..... :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup

shadow
    A Guy I work with owns Best ride and Sir Edwards shuttle service.Side bussines.
    He's got a small fleet of windstars and aerostars.Good safe way to get around town safely if you've been drinking.
    If you call in advance for them to pick you up in the eve they will pretty much be on time to pick you up within a few minutes either way.If you call from a bar or club for a ride home i think the time depends on where they are at as to how quick they can come and pick you up.I'll ask him tomorrow if he will give a discount if you mention you are a ***boat member.Either way it's a safe ride and i think you can go anywhere in town for probablly $20 or less.
    Hell of alot cheaper than a night in jail or worse.

moneypit
    Just call AAA for a tow truck.

Mtg Pro
    Kilr,
    I'll see if my friends brother has started his London Black Cab co yet.

dbddbd
    Nice equipment! :devil:

Kilrtoy
    A Guy I work with owns Best ride and Sir Edwards shuttle service.Side bussines.
    He's got a small fleet of windstars and aerostars.Good safe way to get around town safely if you've been drinking.
    If you call in advance for them to pick you up in the eve they will pretty much be on time to pick you up within a few minutes either way.If you call from a bar or club for a ride home i think the time depends on where they are at as to how quick they can come and pick you up.I'll ask him tomorrow if he will give a discount if you mention you are a ***boat member.Either way it's a safe ride and i think you can go anywhere in town for probablly $20 or less.
    Hell of alot cheaper than a night in jail or worse.
    25 Bucks or more is better than ruining your life or maybe someone else too....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast