Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Hat for tunnel ram......

Sangster

Kurtis500
    Switching both boats to alcohol and injection was the best move I made yet. I wouldn't put carbs back on a drag motor anyways. Alcohol is easier to tune, more forgiving on parts and doesn't need to be jetted as much as gas.
    my two cents.

Jake W2
    Thats Sweet probely just for chevy rite.For what they want for it you could just about buy a blower.Cool deal.
    Jake

Moneypitt
    Jim Laricca runs something like that on a Pro Stock circle boat. It sounds like it should work. Hopefully we'll see it run at Parker in April...........MP

Sangster
    I believe this one is for a 392ci Mopar....
    http://www.koehlerinjection.com/Koeh...tion001007.jpg

Thats Sweet probely just for chevy rite.
    Jake, if there's a tunnel ram available for the engine, you can set one of those up. Here's one on a Ford for ya! Belongs to Doug Young up in Oregon(he used to post on Banderlog as "boat 036" and his brother posts there and here as "cruzer")
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Pace2a-med.JPG

Jake W2
    Oldsquirt your the man.That is something I really want to run on mine I saw a hat, plate,pills of alky or gas(had pills for both for 500 bucks I should of grabed it.I think it was every thing but the pump.
    Jake

Sangster
    Jeff bought a boat from Doug Young last year..Nice Guy..

GofastRacer
    Thats Sweet probely just for chevy rite.For what they want for it you could just about buy a blower.Cool deal.
    Jake
    It works on anything, Allan(Bolt Nazi) has a Hilborn Shotgun injector on a tunnelram on a "385" in his Barron and it works bitchin, and it don't cost that much!. Injection is the only way to go!..

GofastRacer
    Jim Laricca runs something like that on a Pro Stock circle boat. It sounds like it should work. Hopefully we'll see it run at Parker in April...........MP
    I don't know if he'll be running or not, I talked to him at Thanksgiving and he's having some serious back issues like I had a long time ago, he can't operate the plates, sciatic nerve stuff, I hope he's feeling better that is some nasty stuff to deal with!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast