Thread: Override Handle assembly...

sawtooth
    Looking for a little help in locating a used override set up. What is a used set up worth, and does anyone know if someone has ever made one out of billet. Thanks in advance for anyones help/info.
    Chris-

dmontzsta
    I just made one about 6 months ago. It wasnt too hard at all, the 20' piece of SS rod cost me $25. I spent around $60 at Glenwood on fittings and got the pedal, spring and other stuff for free from a local friend who was going to throw it away. I had a friend make the pedal bracket and it cost nothing since he had scrape sheets of billet big enough to make it. You can build your own for under $350 if you search around.

sawtooth
    I just made one about 6 months ago. It wasnt too hard at all, the 20' piece of SS rod cost me $25. I spent around $60 at Glenwood on fittings and got the pedal, spring and other stuff for free from a local friend who was going to throw it away. I had a friend make the pedal bracket and it cost nothing since he had scrape sheets of billet big enough to make it. You can build your own for under $350 if you search around.
    Thanks, but I already have the pedal and rod assembly what I really need is the lock out handle assembly. I heard that someone was making this out of billet, not cast like all the manufactures offer. Not that I could afford a billet one being that I am looking for a used part but was just wondering.

dmontzsta
    Thanks, but I already have the pedal and rod assembly what I really need is the lock out handle assembly. I heard that someone was making this out of billet, not cast like all the manufactures offer. Not that I could afford a billet one being that I am looking for a used part but was just wondering.
    Gotcha, there might be someone on the site with them, if not, rex, glenwood or ebay is going to have them for sure.

Obsessive Compulsive
    I'm looking for a lock handle for a stellings also, I called berrsron in AZ. he makes a compleate one for about 350.00. Any one has one let me know after sawtooth gets his. Berrsron also sales the handle seperate for 160.00.