Thread: FINALLY,!!!their letting water out !!!!!

Sanger D
    the river was moving nice and fast yesturday,they should be letting it out pretty constent from here on out!!!! it was up around 2 to 3 ft and rising!!!!!!!

Community
    ??

Sanger D
    I walked the river in front of my house last night(evening) and it was UP around 2 to3 ft and was moving pretty danm fast,so they are letting some out.its still REAL LOW but its coming up!!!I,ll check again at the end of the day and let you know for sureif its a one time dealio or if its gonna be constant!! last night was AWESOME, no boats or people, just birds and cyotes,it was peaceful1!! :chi: :chi: :chi:

Sanger D
    yep!!! just got back from the river and theres a easy 2 ft bath tub ring around the lagoon,so the water was deffinately up yesturday!!! .if it does the same today then I think we,re in good shape.

We went to the ol riv this weekend and it seemed to have enough to run down here at Willow Valley Marina but still was low. Save it for summer!!!!!!!!!!!

Floored
    I still wont launch my jet in willow. the rock bar south of the marina sounds like rapids and lotsa crap on the bottom of the river. I'll wait.