Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with wife!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I feel weird posting this but I am sure some of you might have the same issues.
    My youngest son is going to be going to school full time soon and my wife is starting to feel useless. She hasn't worked in over 4 years.
    We don't need the $ although it would be nice. My biggest concern is being able to take off on river trips when we want. I don't want to her to have a 9-5 job m-f. She needs to start some kind of buisiness and can't think of one that makes sense. She feels terible and I'm starting to worry. What the heck do you guys do? What cool buisiness ideas do you have?

Tom Brown
    Screw her happy.

moneypit
    Have her start an e-bay store. No hours whatsoever. And you can practically sell anything in your worst drawer in the house. I will donate one of my drawers full of junk. People buy junk at enormous prices.

Reaper1
    Tell her to go out to Havasu and help Aaron finish that big ass white missle taking up the main bay. Nice exhaust manifolds buddy, gotta love the salt water. :supp:
    Hi Mike!
    Reap

hoolign
    Diconnect the home shopping channel NOW!!!. they get all goofy when they are bored! does she want to go to school for anything? volenteer work? she could get a web cam and just shower all day! endless possibilities!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    if you both decide to let her work.. Have her get a part time job mon- thurs.
    she is feeling like this now.. but if she stays home she will have more time for herself.. I went through the same thing.. when my first went to school full time.. but now I am fine. she will be able to do spring cleaning and stuff like that. she will be fine wether she gets a pt. job or not.. it is just a faze she is going to go through for a few months.

Jbb
    Lemonade stand?....

Tom Brown
    Here is the answer. Everyone.... please welcome...
    Mrs. FREIND OF AA AND TA

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mrs. FREIND OF AA AND TA
    ROTFLMAO!! that is a great idea..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Mrs. FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Thats all I need!!!
    I like the shower and e-bay idea so far!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast