Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parker 300 Marathon

Ron Hill
    Maybe, I should call this "SPAM", but we at www.boatracingfacts.com
    have been working with Ross Wallach to have an Endurance Marathon at Parker. The date will be the 7th of October.
    http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...=4096#post4096
    See rules.. No capsule boats. Ski Race driving rules, basically. Three ten minute pit stops. Any boat under 24 feet will have a class. The starts will be handicapped. Slower boat will start first.
    This Marathon is desgined to bring fun to boating. We'd like to have a "BOSTON MARATHON" of Parker. There will be an over all winner and each class will have winners. Prizes may be trophies.
    Entry fee is $200. It will be an APBA Special Event. Membership for the weekend will be $45 to APBA.
    Come and RUN THE MARATHON!!!

MAXIMUS
    Come by and say hello after the race... We will be in the winners circle signing autographs & shiat! :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    How bout it Hater, you & me no holds barred. Winner gets to dump the wife off on the looser.
    Can I drop in a pole during the 10min breaks?

lucky
    How bout it Hater, you & me no holds barred. Winner gets to dump the wife off on the looser.
    Can I drop in a pole during the 10min breaks?
    now i could just sit back and say nothing .......... but this one's a no brainer --- I asked someones wife about you - and sheeeeeee said - you 're only able to put the "pole " in the fish hole for five minutes - you spend the other five talking about how good you cast ? she said , "quote " if you can't troll for the Trophy - why put the boat in the water -- ( she says she has one of those at the house ) :devil: :yuk: :coffeycup

superdave013
    Now that would something to see come back!!

MAXIMUS
    Now that would something to see come back!!
    Dave from what has been said the Ski racers will have there own class & be considered the big dawgs of the bunch. You and your fellow tow amigos should get together & plan to run this baby! My personal opinion is that it will be nothing but a blast from start to finish... however long that may be for some!

CrazyHippy
    I'm thinking a Zodiac w/ a 15hp Merc...
    Tiller steering for 300 miles :skull: :220v: :crossx:
    BJH

Ron Hill
    There WILL BE a Bass Boat Class....as some of you may have seen Evinrude's new V-Tec CLAIMS to be faster than Mercury and Yamaha's four strokes (Infomercial on channel 9 during last Sunday's NASCAR RACE....Also, some may have seen the Evinrude commercial where the guys loses his hat and his pants...)..
    So, yes, you can fish during the ten minuted pit stops. here will be safety checks during these stops and your hooks may have to be "DULLED" for safety reasons..
    The 15 HP is another deal, as I am starting anew 15 class, but I was told I have to start (Handicappped starts) May 13th....
    See at the Parker 300 Marathon...
    My web site www.boatracingfacts.com wanted to be the TOP Billed sponsor, but Ross the Boss and Company said they weren't going to have no race called the "BARF 300"...I said, "It is BRF". they said, "Yea, BARF."...
    So, I don't know who the title sponsor will be.
    Kenny Kitson and Bobby Valcovich will run Miss Diablo, the old Switzer Wing...
    It is going to be a FUN RUN...JOIN us..
    Ron Hill

superdave013
    Dave from what has been said the Ski racers will have there own class & be considered the big dawgs of the bunch. You and your fellow tow amigos should get together & plan to run this baby! My personal opinion is that it will be nothing but a blast from start to finish... however long that may be for some!
    I just might have something cookin. We will just have to wait and see. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
    I just might have something cookin. We will just have to wait and see. :crossx:
    I got 19' of "WOOD" waiting for ya sweet heart! :devil:
    Looser buys rounds at foxes that evening!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast