Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Shield....

bunny 166
    OMG who watches it....I have been dying for the new season!!!! 15 minutes.....it's on FX and if you haven't seen it, you gotta watch!!!!

CornWater
    OMG who watches it....I have been dying for the new season!!!! 15 minutes.....it's on FX and if you haven't seen it, you gotta watch!!!!
    I'm stoked....heard Michael Chiklis on Mark and Brian the other morning, and it is supposed to be a killer season with Glenn Close..

That Guy
    The Shield rocks.....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    WWOOOOOO-HHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    I almost forgot!!!! Thanx for the reminder!!! Gonna pop some popcorn now

Kilrtoy
    Im waiting for NIP/TUCK
    4 days and counting til blast off

bunny 166
    Im waiting for NIP/TUCK
    4 days and counting til blast off
    Can't wait!!I know!! NIP/TUCK is on opposite The Shield....one season ends, the other one begins......two of the best shows on tv for sure

Not So Fast
    Watched last nite, looks like Mackie will get to head an anti-gang unit which is trouble for the gangs!!! The show is hot, hot ,hot. FX has a killer line up with The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me and two new shows, The Thief, and OVER THERE, which looks very realistic. It is just so hard to stay up to watch, 11 pm in AZ, but worth it!!! NSF

bunny 166
    Watched last nite, looks like Mackie will get to head an anti-gang unit which is trouble for the gangs!!! The show is hot, hot ,hot. FX has a killer line up with The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me and two new shows, The Thief, and OVER THERE, which looks very realistic. It is just so hard to stay up to watch, 11 pm in AZ, but worth it!!! NSF
    You know something's up with Shane, too!! Do you think he offed Mackie's gonna-be informant?? He looked guilty as sin.....

Red Eye
    You know something's up with Shane, too!! Do you think he offed Mackie's gonna-be informant?? He looked guilty as sin.....
    Hell ya... I think he offed him. Shane is as racist as they come. I was a little disappointed with the season opener though. They could of made it a 2 hour deal. They should've kept the Strike Team and got rid of Dutch.

bunny 166
    Hell ya... I think he offed him. Shane is as racist as they come. I was a little disappointed with the season opener though. They could of made it a 2 hour deal. They should've kept the Strike Team and got rid of Dutch.
    Ha ha ha--hubby would be happy to see Claudette go! I think she's a cool character, though. Dutch is a bit wierd. Remember when he strangled the cat?? What was up with that?? Thought he was going off the deep end for sure; Never followed up with that, but we'll see..... :hammer2: :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast