Thread: What's the name of the ice chest

dimarcobros
    company that has the cloth ice chest. I think it is american outdoors but don't have the number or website. Anyone?
    Thanks
    DMB

HavasuDreamin'
    They advertise in the back of Hot Boat Magazine (Yes Hot Boat has a magazine) :hammer2:
    Look there if no one can come up with a web site.
    Good Luck.

dimarcobros
    Got it, thank you all.
    DMB

Rod-64
    Vinyl lined? Sounds like the same thing you can buy at Costco . The one I had leaked like a sieve after 4 or 5 times. The called it the collapsable cooler. It had mesh pouches and flaps for maps and cell phones, etc.

Screaming Pete
    Vinyl lined? Sounds like the same thing you can buy at Costco . The one I had leaked like a sieve after 4 or 5 times. The called it the collapsable cooler. It had mesh pouches and flaps for maps and cell phones, etc.
    No this is not the same ones he is talking about those are california inovations and i had a couple of those also, the american outdoors one are the best and come in about any size you would want, the zipper has been thier weekness, so don't over pack them buy 2 instead. I did have a zipper break and sent it to them and they fixed it no problem. Brian Hatch is the man and he supports the fourms also with door prizes for meet and greats!!