Thread: Fire Sale

Wild Horses
    My best friend has to sell his boat. His Girl friend was in a explosion and fire at our place of work on Feb 14th. She is in the University of Utah burn unit with 86% of her body burned. He will be out of the boating business for a while, she will be in the hospital four months and recovering for a couple of years. (never fully recovered) :frown:
    92 Cheetah 24' Stiletto. New 454 approx. 400 hp. new 750 marine holley, new upholstrey, new carpet, new trailer tires, Stainless mirage prop, new cockpit cover and bimini. All boating accessories go with it.
    He is asking $16000 or obo. Delivery can happen.
    Sorry for the spam just trying to help a friend out.
    Clint
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...39Jim_boat.jpg

jdf
    sorry to here this happend to her ,,,i know the pain she is in i have been there there with the support of family she will make it ....i was burned 65 % of my body to. i will peddle the about around here in tx < you can pull up some of my pic in the image center under jdf there is a few of me when i was burned david

bigkatboat
    I don't want the boat, but if the lady needs help then I will offer (cash) my help. I hope your workplace has insurance, and I do hope she is in great care. Accidents do happen, and we can all relate. I offer my help (cash), as long as SHE GETS THE MONEY, and I pray others will help out in this "time of need". God bless, and let us know what you need.

Kurtis500
    sorry to here this happend to her ,,,i know the pain she is in i have been there there with the support of family she will make it ....i was burned 65 % of my body to. i will peddle the about around here in tx < you can pull up some of my pic in the image center under jdf there is a few of me when i was burned david
    Wow, that is a burn. How long ago did this happen? I assume it was from the car accident..?

Wild Horses
    JDF
    Your burns look bad and it looks like you are lucky to be alive.
    My Buddys GF is being well taken care of by workers comp and my company.
    I have not gone into the ICU to see her, she has not been awake and coherent to be able decide who she want's to see her and who not to. I want to respect her privacy because about the only place she is not burned is her feet and calves. The coworker and friend that was working on the project was killed in the explosion. She laid in the burning building for about an hour before the rescue personel went in and found her, (they even went in before they were cleared for the rescue attempt). She is hanging on but will be along time recovering.
    My Buddy had not married her yet but they bought a house and he needs her wage to pay the bills with all of the toys. So some of the toys have to go. She is getting pay checks but he can't cash them or access her checking or savings because she is still alive. (thats what the credit union said when he asked who her beneficary (sp) is) But they are letting him into the hospital as if he was family.
    Sorry for the long post
    Thanks
    Clint

Kurtis500
    I think she needs many more prayers. As you may know, burns take a while to overcome. Many skin grafts and a lot of blood will probably be needed before she is safe. Let us know if her body has accepted all the skin grafts. Once the skin has 'taken', a big sigh of relief can be had.