Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hyundai Sonata????

Raisin Wake
    Does anybody have a Hyundai Sonata? I'm looking for reviews. Any input is appreciated.

I've had several, and can give you whatever info you need.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Jeff's secretary has one and she loves it. So does his mom. She's on her second one.

Craig
    Friend of mine has a Tiberon, had it about 2 years now, hasn't had any issues with iy.

dicudmore
    Sonata is a nice car. Had the chance to drive lots of them while I worked for Hyundai. Very nice car for the $$$. Also, if I was to buy a Hyundai it would be the Sonata. XG doesn't do it for me...

Sonata is a nice car. Had the chance to drive lots of them while I worked for Hyundai. Very nice car for the $$$. Also, if I was to buy a Hyundai it would be the Sonata. XG doesn't do it for me...
    The XG is a memory anyhow. We'll be unveiling it's replacement this week.

Kegel King
    Anything made in Korea is a piece of crap.come everyone be honest you what that car will be worth aftr you drive it off the lot.about half of what you paid for it......go to consumers report.....step and buy and buy a toyota or honda even a ford has a better rating then that crap on wheels

Freak
    Lol...harsh

Anything made in Korea is a piece of crap.come everyone be honest you what that car will be worth aftr you drive it off the lot.about half of what you paid for it......go to consumers report.....step and buy and buy a toyota or honda even a ford has a better rating then that crap on wheels
    Do some research before you go off half assed. Hyundai tied for 2nd place in the JD Power initial quality survey. Ford didn't. Nissan didn't. Chevy didn't. Go back to lurking, your ignorance is showing.

dicudmore
    Do some research before you go off half assed. Hyundai tied for 2nd place in the JD Power initial quality survey. Ford didn't. Nissan didn't. Chevy didn't. Go back to lurking, your ignorance is showing.
    True statement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast