Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corona peeps

barbigrl
    So have you guys heard about all the new kick ass resteraunts coming our way??? No more having to go to the OC for some good food and brews!!!!
    BJ's Pizza, El Torrito (taco tuesdays), On the Boarder, Lone Star Steakhouse, King's Fish House......also a certian relative of mine is trying to bring in the Yard House....already brought in Islands, and Chilli's......

how about hooking us up a crab pot barbi grl

topless
    Barbi, did you hear your favorite Norco bar has a new owner!!!! I'm sure you'll be there for the Grand Re-opening. Maybe the old toothless guy you were making out with will be there too. :wink:

slink
    also heard "Bukadebepo's" (SP) is going in at the crossings as well. Where is he/she trying to bring the yardhouse too (area)?

slink
    BJ' Pizza......you running the place?

WYRD
    Barbi, did you hear your favorite Norco bar has a new owner!!!! I'm sure you'll be there for the Grand Re-opening. Maybe the old toothless guy you were making out with will be there too. :wink:
    Old toothless men and peeking at peeps in the mens restroom...................and you have the nerve to call me a naughty boy huh Barbi? Jeesh! :2purples: :wink:

WYRD
    Is that the kind with the hole in the middle?

dimarcobros
    I use to bartend at the Bj's in Monrovia/Arcadia. They have some pretty good micro brews but they always give me a headache.
    DMB

barbigrl
    My Dad owns Corona Pointe....he is trying to bring in Yard House....He also did Fender...and when they had their Grand Opening with "Lit" playing I got throw a huge party on the third floor of the business bank......needless to say I can't have parties anymore in Daddy Dearest buildings.....I asked for the 6th story....he turned me down :yuk:

barbigrl
    U better tell your boys to be nice to me and not give me any tickets...I got Crown Town connects!! hahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast