Thread: Rex Marine and RB Performance will now work together.

KACHINA KEN
    I'm sending Mike @ Rex an RB Performance 125 amp Chrome alternator ( the same that comes on all Teague and Pfaff motors) and Mike is going to fab a bracket to make it work on all 496 HO motors. If you have any significant amount of stereo or a full AV system on your boats you need one of these setups. As soon as it's done either Mike or I will post pics so you can see how it works. The first setup is going on Don's (GH TRIMM ) 30' Kachina Shadow.

Sane Asylum
    Why does one upgrade a boat he just sold............ :idea:

KACHINA KEN
    Service after the sale! Plus I am adding 2 of em to my new sicko MA-CHEEN.

GHTRIM
    Why does one upgrade a boat he just sold............ :idea:
    In short... Ken is an honest easy to work with seller. If everyone who sold a boat help as much the fear of buying a used boat eliminated. I can't thank Ken enough.

boater72
    RB Performance: Ron Cook sure dose have some nice products. His little starters are real nice also.

Unforgiven
    RB Performance: Ron Cook sure dose have some nice products. His little starters are real nice also.
    Jeff, you need to get ahold of me...have someone wanting to buy a car like yours...Eddie

KACHINA KEN
    He tells great stories too!

KACHINA KEN
    Going to drop it off at UPS now.

Indiansprings
    I think the stock alt. on my 500EFI is a 50 amp. I am running two Fosgate amps. One is the 800.4 and the other is the 200.1. Does anyone have a PN# for an upgraded Alt.

KACHINA KEN
    I think the stock alt. on my 500EFI is a 50 amp. I am running two Fosgate amps. One is the 800.4 and the other is the 200.1. Does anyone have a PN# for an upgraded Alt.
    RB Performance Products
    (928) 669-6411
    521 W 11th St
    Parker, AZ 85344
    Ron will have the alternator for you but it may take a couple weeks for Mike to perfect the fab of the bracket.