Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screw Costco

Phat Matt
    So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    That place is like crack. You keep going back for more when you don't need it.

Unforgiven
    So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    you took Jen with you that explains the 500 bucks...the 50 was for the beer you bought

JetBoatRich
    :yuk: So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    Just like posting on ***boat :yuk: your done :skull:

WYRD
    Yea but you got free samples man!!!! :rollside:

Phat Matt
    you took Jen with you that explains the 500 bucks...the 50 was for the beer you bought
    She did point out a ring that was only 31k! :2purples:

Tom Brown
    I used to shop at CostCo. It was great to be able to buy breakfast cereal in water heater sized boxes.

Unforgiven

31K??? I could be buying some major BLING BLING blowers for "someone" and she would be just as happy.......Good thing she can spot that 31k ring...might as well kiss the new boat good bye.....

RiverToysJas

For that kind of scratch, the ring better have been wrapped around a car!
    RTJas

Phat Matt
    31K??? I could be buying some major BLING BLING blowers for "someone" and she would be just as happy.......Good thing she can spot that 31k ring...might as well kiss the new boat good bye.....
    I'm not kissing anything goodbye. Everything seems to be coming together nicely.

Phat Matt
    For that kind of scratch, the ring better have been wrapped around a car!
    RTJas
    No kidding. I asked her if she liked her finger because somebody would cut if off for that ring. Nothing like a little scare tactics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast