Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screw Costco

Roxysnow
    If you decide to make the plunge and get a ring. Call me 1st, My diamond guy rocks.

Unforgiven
    I'm not kissing anything goodbye. Everything seems to be coming together nicely.
    I see your spending my future sponsor money wisely

Phat Matt
    If you decide to make the plunge and get a ring. Call me 1st, My diamond guy rocks.
    Thanks. You guys coming this weekend or what?

Roxysnow
    Definitely, I spoke to Frenchie earlier. He gave me the scoop on whose showin. Should be an awsome weekend. Crossin my finger that the rain don't come though! TTYL brotha!

spectratoad
    Yea but you got free samples man!!!! :rollside:
    The kids and I go there sometimes after I pick them up from school for "afterschool snacks".

FRENCHIE
    i told him the 411 and we got him taken care of!!!

RiverOtter
    So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    That place is like crack. You keep going back for more when you don't need it.
    You realize you played right into their plan

Essex502
    So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    That place is like crack. You keep going back for more when you don't need it.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me! We have the same problem! Always something to buy in that place that I didn't plan to purchase when I went in.

LVJAKAZ
    HaHA...Target is worse for me, yesterday i went in for shampoo for my son, thats all i needed......$250.00 later i was walking out :jawdrop:

It's Only Money
    One warning about Costco. Don't buy the expensive watches such as TAG or Raymond Weil or Omega. Many are "grey market" and the warranty will not be honored by the manufacturer as you didn't purchase it from an "Authorized Dealer". I had that happen to me with a Raymond Weil. The watch wasn't even supposed to be sold in this country. When I need a warranty service they opened the case and the serial numbers were for an non-U.S. watch. Raymond Weil denied the warranty service work and I had to pay for it myself. I don't know about jewelry other than watches so it's buyer beware. We also had many DVD's that skip that we bought from Costco. The Costco purchased ones are the only ones that ever skip on my Sony DVD player. Sometimes I wonder about where they get their goods. Doesn't stop me from shopping there - I just exercise caution on what I buy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast