Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Screw Costco

Scream
    Yes, set foot inside, you're TOAST!!!!!!!
    You ok Doc? Don't you mean DOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD

WYRD
    I have a new technique to get out for under a $100... I don't take my wife and I don't take a shopping cart. (If I can't carry it, I don't but it.)
    Not to screw up your plan or anything but they will bring it up front for you and even load it in the truck :crossx: :crossx:

Dr. Eagle
    You ok Doc? Don't you mean DOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD
    Yes, maybe
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED to be TOAST!

phebus
    I was recently told by Costco, that their return policy extended for one year.

ROZ
    How long is their return policy?
    I just finished an exchange on a printer I've had for 3 years... Any questions?
    From a friend's daughter who is a Cstco buyer: " We won't sell a vendor's products unless they take it back, no questions asked. We sell TONS of product. They always make out in the end."
    I don't know how true the statement is, but I've never had a problem exchanging product at costco...

phebus
    I just finished an exchange on a printer I've had for 3 years... Any questions?
    From a friend's daughter who is a Cstco buyer: " We won't sell a vendor's products unless they take it back, no questions asked. We sell TONS of product. They always make out in the end."
    I don't know how true the statement is, but I've never had a problem exchanging product at costco...
    I should have got my wife from Costco. Sure would have made things easy if I had future problems.

Essex502
    I wonder how they would handle the example of the $13K Cartier watch since they bought it from a third party?

AzLakeLizard
    So we went there tonight to buy a new digital camera. We found the one we wanted, but nobody was around to help us since they don't keep them on the floor, so we decided to look around. Well I filled the cart up with stuff and checked out. $550 later we were leaving the store and we still didn't buy the camera.
    That place is like crack. You keep going back for more when you don't need it.
    We are lucky to get out of Costco with only spending $800 at a crack! YIKES :hammer2:
    but then again.. we only go every few months. (since we have to drive to Phoenix or St. George to get to one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234