Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark McGwire is crying on tv now.........

Rod-64
    Steroids.........the hearings are on. CNN, MSNBC, Etc.

UnionJack
    Big deal their entertainers, I don't care what they do to hit the ball

JustMVG
    I thought there was no crying in baseball?? Or has he realized that his endorsement deals and autograph session monies are going to bottom out as he speaks!!!

PlyaPlya22
    They sure as hell weren't crying when they were injecting themselves :idea:

JustMVG
    They sure as hell weren't crying when they were injecting themselves :idea:
    And collecting those big azz bonuses!!!

PlyaPlya22
    And collecting those big azz bonuses!!!
    You ain't lying on that one Now they want to make is seem like it's a addiciton or problem. She they knew the job (steroids) was dangerous when they took it.

Havasu Hangin'
    So you guys are saying that as much as they get paid...the least they could do is put a few holes in their livers?
    I like it...

PlyaPlya22
    So you guys are saying that as much as they get paid...the least they could do is put a few holes in their livers?
    I like it...
    You gotta call it like you see it!!

Powerquestboy
    I think all these guys need to get down on there hands and knees and make a public appology to the baseball greats like Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays etc. whos Homerun records were shattered by these jokers. Those guys did naturally, with shitty bats and balls. Hell Babe was hung over most his games.

JustMVG
    I think all these guys need to get down on there hands and knees and make a public appology to the baseball greats like Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays etc. whos Homerun records were shattered by these jokers. Those guys did naturally, with shitty bats and balls. Hell Babe was hung over most his games.
    Here Here!!!!
    The sad fact is that after the trend of taking steroids started and nothing was being done about it, and then became the "norm" they needed or said they needed to keep on taking them to keep their jobs, the heck with the whole role model thing and the apple pie America image the league wants to promote. Can't blame the players as much as the owners too, hey most of them knew about it, but the revenue was too great to stop it. Greed Greed greed all the way 'round....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast