Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Daddys weekend pictures.......

HOOTER SLED-
    LOW KEY MY AZZZ. I have never seen these spots low key on memorial day weeeknd what are you smokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n
    Man, we were at Steamboat last Labor Day and it was fine. I think we were the rowdiest cuz we had the pole out. :crossx: Just hotties dancin that's it. minimal boobage. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Man, we were at Steamboat last Labor Day and it was fine. I think we were the rowdiest cuz we had the pole out. :crossx: Just hotties dancin that's it. minimal boobage. :crossx:
    come on dude labor day is the last 3 day weekend of the year and my birthday weekend the reason why it was low key cause all the party people were with me in NORCAL haha and you dont gotta lie about your hotties they were all with me at my lake fool. :crossx:

atomickitn
    You stayin with Mark? We will have to get together for sure! Call me later this week, I need to find someone to do some gel repair and repaint the bottom of my boat, know anybody good?
    call the shop and talk to rhett, im sure we can get you all fixed up very quickly.... and yes im staying at marks ,, not suer if they are going to be ther that weakend ,

WYRD
    call the shop and talk to rhett, im sure we can get you all fixed up very quickly.... and yes im staying at marks ,, not suer if they are going to be ther that weakend ,
    Mark is going to stop in on Sunday cause he is heading back from WV. I will give Rhett a call on the glass repair.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678