Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: mistaken identity

eliminatya
    dustin, it is a good place to start, i wouldn't say it is conservative, but it isn't radical either, i ran the plate at 3 and the nozzle at 4, and it never felt very loose, how does the boat feel when you are wide open does the boat slam back down when you let off. it never did for me, now when i let off in the daytona you feel like you are going over the dash. the reason i am asking you this is i am wondering if the hull is lifting like it is supposed to. let me know how it feels.

SOUTHWIND377
    The hull does throw ya forwad a little, but I haven't been in the passanger seat in the driver seat you have the steering wheel to hold on to so it isn't as bad. We also put a jetaway on the boat and it is suppose to help set the boat down easier. I do know it works because I pulled in to the dock and the motor has alot of blower surge so when I killed it you could hear the ratchet. So whether this helps set the boat down easier, I think. My buddy with the blown alky in the southwind it doesn't put ya in the dash that hard either so mabey its just that type of boat? Not sure.. Its cold now so it will be a few weeks before I can make those changes and run it again. Later Dustin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345