Thread: Any interest in 25' Genesis

KineticoH20
    It looks like we might have to sell the new boat.2005 Genesis 251 w/496 mag,awesome paint job,custom high end stereo 6k,cover,aquastep,box anchor,sand spike,extreme trailer w/spare,break away hitch,all the water toys,etc...boat is new in every way,on water once,stored in needles at Oasis.I don't have many pics,e-mail me if you have any interest watergod@earthlink.net. Boat is paid for and have pink,registered in AZ.

bigq
    That sucks, been their done that. Good Luck.

wantacat
    It looks like we might have to sell the new boat.2005 Genesis 251 w/496 mag,awesome paint job,custom high end stereo 6k,cover,aquastep,box anchor,sand spike,extreme trailer w/spare,break away hitch,all the water toys,etc...boat is new in every way,on water once,stored in needles at Oasis.I don't have many pics,e-mail me if you have any interest watergod@earthlink.net. Boat is paid for and have pink,registered in AZ.
    Post some pics.

Outnumbered
    Price would be nice. I would have been interested a few weeks back but I got a new one already. I do have a buddy looking right now, shoot me a price and picks and I can post them for you.

KineticoH20
    It looks like the boat must be sold now,price is negotiable,as for pics im having trouble posting,e-mail me and i will send you a pic.I will bring the boat back in a week or two.

Outnumbered
    Really crappy pic, but you can get an idea of the gel design:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...enisis_jpg.JPG

KineticoH20
    Anyone interested in seeing the boat it will be in the chino area this weekend,next week it will be at Genesis,let me know if you want to take a look.i will post some new pics tomorrow.