Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The real reason we havent seen pics from NO TALENTS party!!!!

jayd_jr
    haha no worries..lol..I will be there this weekend..with two different chicks.. one has a boob job..and a great doctor I might add..hehe.. she will be sporting the pasties..def..need to meet up!!
    Dont know what time I will be on the water Sat. But I will keep an I out. What boat will you be on???

NOTALENT
    Dont know what time I will be on the water Sat. But I will keep an I out. What boat will you be on???
    probably a little blow up raft...u will recognize it becuase two hot chicks will be rowing in pasties. haha...I really dont know yet..until I get there.

Eliminator 4 Life
    probably a little blow up raft...u will recognize it becuase two hot chicks will be rowing in pasties. haha...I really dont know yet..until I get there.
    if he gets there ha ha you can borrow my arm floaties if you want B ha ha

jayd_jr
    So now they both will be in pasties?????

NOTALENT
    if he gets there ha ha you can borrow my arm floaties if you want B ha ha
    SWEET!!! I will need something to keep my drunk ass afloat!! What the fock everyones got jokes today!!! :boxingguy :lightsabe ITs oN!!

WYRD
    Dude you can't be on that blow up raft cause I have all your life jackets..................You better be floating on those new Breastesses.HeHe :rollside:

NOTALENT
    So now they both will be in pasties?????
    its a funny thing shes bringing her friend who I use to know like 4 years ago..and she is a little slut..no offense..and she has got arrested in havasu for it before..so Im gonna make her :devil:

NOTALENT
    Dude you can't be on that blow up raft cause I have all your life jackets..................You better be floating on those new Breastesses.HeHe :rollside:
    haha..and u know this..!! she declared me the offical pastie applier!!haha..and I told her they need to be wet to get applied :devil: :crossx:

WYRD
    its a funny thing shes bringing her friend who I use to know like 4 years ago..and she is a little slut..no offense..and she has got arrested in havasu for it before..so Im gonna make her :devil:
    All chicks that have been arrested in Havi are considered Sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J/K Girl Don't be too mad!! :devil:

Eliminator 4 Life
    SWEET!!! I will need something to keep my drunk ass afloat!! What the fock everyones got jokes today!!! :boxingguy :lightsabe ITs oN!!
    Hey we gotta beat you to the punch :angry2:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast