Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday's Ugh

Mrs.Racer277
    Am I the only one having a typical Monday??? I am ready to go screaming from the building. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Mrs. casean
    I'd be better if I were at work and not decreasing my paycheck by the hour! Dam Sears repair service is keeping me waiting too long to fix my washing machine :hammer2: In the mean time I am catching up on the HB stories I missed from the weekend.

Her454
    Am I the only one having a typical Monday??? I am ready to go screaming from the building. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Sorry about your monday...........Im actually having a semi decent one for a change (knock on wood).......... Hope it gets better.

WYRD
    Monday is half over that is 1/2 a day closer to Friday :mix:

Mrs. casean
    Monday is half over that is 1/2 a day closer to Friday :mix:
    Now that is possitive thinking! Friday... Friday...Friday!

Kim Hanson
    Mondays allways suck............( . )( . ).............
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...-be-monday.gif

AzLakeLizard
    Is it Monday?? I hadn't noticed..lol
    I feel like I am running around in a fog.. can't get the energy level up :cry:
    oh well.. busy busy here.. getting ready for the "Lake Powell Season" to start.. buying like crazy... just need to stay awake enough to order the right stuff... haha

Jordy
    It's a Monday alright and I'm getting it full force. I'm going to turn off my phones and go back to bed until Tuesday. Might help get the bac back to normal as well (and I haven't had a drink since Saturday night)...

diggler
    I only have 2.5 more hours before the day's done for me. thank god

IN2-IN2MX
    Mondays blowwwww! :squiggle:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast