Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well

Kindsvater Flat
    I guess there is a big apology in order. First going to Traci. I guess the humor does have its limits and it went a little to far.
    Second goes to the BBT's. You guys welcomed me right when I got there and even paid for my day pass. I should have let you in on it. Sorry for the sleepless night.
    Third goes to Hud. He did say no a few times until I talked him into it. Guess I should have listened at the first no.
    Fourth goes to the whole crew that was there and who follows the forums. Morg, Small, and the rest of the crew.
    I am glad that I finally listened to Traci, Hud, and the BBT's. It was a very fun day trip and the scenery was actually enjoyable. Grass was green, water was high, food was killer. The shrooms and shrimp were the best I ever had, hats off to Smalls and Hud.
    Had lots of fun and would love to do it again.
    ps You guys do need to drink more, I have a crap load of beer left.

BigBoyToys
    ROFLMAO.... K-Flat, no need to apologize. It was funny (now).
    It's all good....no worries. And looking forward to paybacks on Father's Day

Kindsvater Flat
    Yes I thought it was funny but it shouldn't have gone that long. So no more DUI jokes.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Yes I thought it was funny but it shouldn't have gone that long. So no more DUI jokes. I'm not mad at ya. but I'm going to get even with you for that though...It's all in fun. But don't do that DUI thing again or I will have to hurt you.
    As for the sleepless night you will have a sleepless night on fathers Day weekend.....HEHEHE!
    [ March 31, 2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kindsvater Flat
    I forgot here is what pictures I have. I have 40 minutes of mushroom cooking and boat passes. So thats going to be a few.
    Fiesta at Camp Far West

BigBoyToys
    Ok Her454, what's up with this pic?
    Should I add a caption to it? Or would everyone rather use your imagination?
    [ April 01, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
    Morg..You look confused......

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    I forgot here is what pictures I have. I have 40 minutes of mushroom cooking and boat passes. So thats going to be a few.
    Fiesta at Camp Far West Some of those pictures are to funny.

BigBoyToys
    Just remember Her454, I didn't have the camera. That pic is courtesy of K-Flat eek!

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    Morg..You look confused......
    wink Hmmmm....Yep Morg, Sangster is right.....you DO look confused. TO many options huh? eek!
    [ March 31, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast