Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: videoking211

Kim Hanson
    You have something to say to me, here is the place! Hope, you have some sort of game with you!
    It's people like you, that make people like me want to stay out of the USA..ignorant ****!

videoking211
    Its people like you that we want to stay out of the U.S. burningm OB Eddies right your a sick perverted boy lover You make michael Jackson look normal yuk Freak

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    You have something to say to me, here is the place! Hope, you have some sort of game with you!
    It's people like you, that make people like me want to stay out of the USA..ignorant ****! I hAVE PLENTY TO SAY french fry, Bring it you can insult me allday and night not my country PAL!! Bring it what ya got so what is your ride Let me guess POLARIS Snow mobile!!!!Or maybe A saw to cut the Ice to ice fish!!! If you dont want to come here STAY THE F@#K OUT YOU MIGHT GET DRAFTED TO ACTUALLY GO FIGHT IN A WAR YOU MORON!! As far as game your people are second to us in every sport BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, BASEBALL,HOCKEY,SOCCER,BOXING (and no Lennox lewis is not CANADIAN) BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.B eddie
    OH AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SH#T talking, Keep your ass up there Why the F@#K would we want you here with the comments you have made your country is our BITCH..... PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD If I have offended anyone else in CANADA Sorry this CLOWN MAKES YOU LOOK BAD!!!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!

O.B eddie
    Oh by the way sorry for talking to you like that after looking at your profile I had no IDEA I was talking to A woman!!! Please accept it HEEEEEEE HHHAAAAWWWWWWW

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    "In the night of death, hope sees a star,
    and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing."
    - Robert Ingersoll

She stands in the face of evil
    and will not lose hope or faith.
    America, the land of freedom,
    still the home of the brave.
    So raise the banner
    called Old Glory;
    let us join our fellow man.
    History will write the story ...
    America, you'll always stand.
    Walking through the fires of danger
    there are those who gave their lives.
    They're the worlds greatest heroes ~
    and we won't forget their sacrifice.
    So raise the banner called Old Glory
    Let us join our fellow man.
    History will write the story ...
    America will always stand.
    America is not divided.
    Our enemies, they will be stopped,
    'cause we the people are united
    and still one nation under God.
    So raise the banner called Old Glory,
    let us join our fellow man
    History will write the story
    History will write the story...

Mrs Big Boy Toys

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    You gotta read this... Prayer for our Troops

O.B eddie
    Mrs BBT I must confess that is INSPIRING Thanx!!!!! I am reciting the serenity prayer as we speak and am trying to let KIM H.s post go I am Through with the person he thinks he is!!!!!!!!!!! Good noght and god bless!!!!

Kim Hanson
    videoking211:
    Its people like you that we want to stay out of the U.S. burningm OB Eddies right your a sick perverted boy lover You make michael Jackson look normal yuk Freak Funny that your sorry ass can get over here though! I'am normal, son you is one ****ed up piece of shit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast