Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Csi

boater72
    Any body see the Eliminator deck boat they destroyed. Sure would have liked to have that one! :mix:

Ziggy
    Nope..didn't see it.
    Would 7.457 be your time to beat? :idea:

IN2-IN2MX
    I saw it. That Eliminator was ruined!!!

CJ
    Didn't see it but got three calls at 10:05, "Did you see it?"

charlyox
    The one Tony Hawk ran into? And didn't even know it?

Wet Dream
    Yeah it was a nice Eliminator. No engine, no rigging, nothing to it but fiberglass, gelcoat and an Eliminator sticker.

RiverOtter
    Any body see the Eliminator deck boat they destroyed. Sure would have liked to have that one! :mix:
    I did! You beat me to the post. A dead Tony Hawk crashes an old Toyota Land Cruiser into an Eliminator Fundeck being delivered to it's new owner. For a minute I thought I was watching CSI Havasu

Trigger
    Yeah it was a nice Eliminator. No engine, no rigging, nothing to it but fiberglass, gelcoat and an Eliminator sticker.
    And they even went far enough to put some Reg. stickers on it too!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Wet dream I have been asking for months who is the hottie in the pink :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
    CSI havasu good one haha I saw that boat and I was like only the best sorry no kool aid for you guys. The poor deck boat was thrashed :angry2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast