Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chinese threats

spectras only
    Since we're on the subject about oil and other commodities .I want to remind our ***boat friends in the south ,that even with the high cost of unconventional methods [14 $ per barrell] to extract oil from the alberta sands ,it shouldn't be ignored . Alberta's sands HAS THE SECOND LARGEST crude reserves in the world ! Besides the chinese ,europians are keen to invest in our oil as well .Tom Brown , I'm sure you're aware of that you have the largest uranium deposits of the world in your backyard :rollside: . China has 9 nuclear reactors and building 14 more as we speak . Wonder when they'll knock on Cameco's door ?
    BTW ,where's that Hoolign to back me up about this and SHIT :hammerhea

Seadog
    Things are not looking good. China is doing the organized 'impromptu public protests' against the Japanese. They are also forming an alliance with India, who is unhappy that the US is building relations with Pakistan. With all the problems between Japan and China, it would be difficult to not see a war potential. Bad history, Japan's support of Taiwan, conflicting claims on oil rich territory, and Japan's demands to be on the UN security council. Plus a bunch of other slights and snubs on both sides. India also has its devils. They think they should be given more respect as a world power, yet they are often acting like a split personality. They refuse world aid in emergencies unless it is according to their terms, even at the loss of life for their people. Despite their dependence on US money, they have a lot of public disdain for us. I feel sometimes that with their overpopulation situation that we are seeing the cockroach problem.

pops1
    ONE THING IS FOR SURE. CHINA IS BAD MOUTHING ON JAPAN. It’s like the song- Get Ready cuzz here I Come. China and Russia announced first delivery of the new class of missile carrying fleet being delivered to China. The missiles are fast and low and will knock out an Aircraft Carrier the Heart of our fleet.
    "We don't want a defense missile system". WHY and thank you Mr. Clinton and Gore for providing the road map to us by providing the codes for launch. I know Mr. Gore you were only collecting big checks from those Temples, which swore to poverty, and then found funds some where with Johnny Chung.
    O Yaw -Killer Ted Kennedy how is MaryJo's family. Are you taking care of them now you got your foam neck brace off? It only fits that he is a LUSH! From his fathers and Capone’s Booze.
    Yet Character, has no real meaning in Politics.

Seadog
    The most likely scenario is that China will blockade Taiwan. Taiwan has no effective sub defense. After the first cargo ship or tank is sunk, the insurance companies will no longer cover shipping cutting off Taiwan's economy and food supply. The U.S. would have to do minesweeping and run interference, which means a likely sinking of someone's war ship. Russia is selling Victor III class nukes to China which are hard to detect, and the Chinese are buying into AIP(air independent propulsion) diesel boats. Diesel boats are quieter than nukes and with AIP can stay submerged for weeks at a time. Taiwan does not have the money for subs and even if they did want to replace the old models they had now, where to buy them. We do not make diesel boats, and Germany and France would not want to anger their good customer, China. In the meantime, China has developed their ragtag sub force into a model of efficiency by using high pay and copying the US training program. Unlike the Russians, they engage in meaningful training by not choreographing every reaction.

canuck1
    Fu ck nafta? And you bitch about gas prices now...Canada and Mexico supply a large portion of your energy supplies now.
    Nationalize foreign owned property...
    1000% import tax
    HAHAHAHA Your killin me man

Blown 472
    Is this where I remind everyone of the thread that brought up in part that "outsourcing' of our manufactured goods was a good thing cuz it made us come up with better and cheaper ways to do things. And how about the load of sh*t that we must learn to exist within a "global economy".
    HEED MY WORDS ! WE ARE F*CKED AND TOO STUPID TO KNOW IT ! This was brought on by everything from our dependence on foreign oil, to unchecked illegal immigration, to greedy politicians, to NAFTA, to our feel-sorry-for-the-rest-of-the-world, our big brother idiology, to the we-gotta-take-care-of-every-un****ingfortunate-lazy-bastard-that-doesn't-have-two-Escalades-in-their-garage-or-hut mentality.
    Well, you know what? There is not one rotten muthaf*ckin country outside of Canada or England that gives a rat's ass about us for any more than they can get out of us! Take it to the bank!
    It's time we took this country back from all the sob-sisters that want to give every thing away. 1000% tariffs on any import goods, fucque NAFTA, NO foreign aid period, mind our own business, defend our own borders against any and all invaders whether they come armed with guns and bombs or their penis', and collect ALL debts owed us by everyone. Hang the enviornmental wackO's that want to hinder any effort to take care of ourselves, and get back to manufacturing our own goods and taking care of ourselves. NATIONALIZE any foreign owned property in this country, and last but not least- make the f*ckin indians pay their fair share of the taxes, etc., like every other American or get the hell out !
    GOD I AM PISSED ! WE ARE OWNED ! and it may be too late but are we gonna bend over and take it in the ass or are we gonna at least try and straighten this country out? The choise is yours. The future is learn to "speek messigun" and be a peon or learn to speak chinkese and be a slave.
    Rio>pro American, and fuque you if you don't like it<dog :burningm: :burningm:
    But dude, american idol is on tv and I might have to think.

Steve 1
    But dude, american idol is on tv and I might have to think.
    Get lost bent472.
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/286982ponch.jpg

Blown 472
    Get lost bent472.
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/286982ponch.jpg
    Case in point.

Steve 1
    Bent still here ?? I thought you would be in bench racers looking at your thread .. Ha Ha Ha Ha

canuck1
    Spice Boy
    It appears that you have a stalker

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast