Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chinese threats

Steve 1
    Canuck Bent 472 likes abuse after all he/she is the HB cheap shot artist around here. A quick glance thru the threads would reveal that to be abundantly clear...

Blown 472
    Spice Boy
    It appears that you have a stalker
    No shit huh?
    Stevo, could you splain where that was a cheap shot?? I know it relates directly to you so you probably thought it was to you, I get it now.

canuck1
    Don't make me think.....I can't understand....I don't know....Sheeple :wink:

Steve 1
    No shit huh?
    Stevo, could you splain where that was a cheap shot?? I know it relates directly to you so you probably thought it was to you, I get it now.
    Typical leftist turd you only see the earth in your distorted view..BTW
    I suggest a course in remedial reading comprehension...

Blown 472
    Typical leftist turd you only see the earth in your distorted view..BTW
    I suggest a course in remedial reading comprehension...
    Hey, tell your sister/lover that she is doing a good job on teaching you grammer.

Steve 1
    Hey, tell your sister/lover that she is doing a good job on teaching you grammer.
    Only a queer would say something so dam stupid!

canuck1
    Feelin the love

sandblasted
    The most likely scenario is that China will blockade Taiwan. Taiwan has no effective sub defense. After the first cargo ship or tank is sunk, the insurance companies will no longer cover shipping cutting off Taiwan's economy and food supply. The U.S. would have to do minesweeping and run interference, which means a likely sinking of someone's war ship. Russia is selling Victor III class nukes to China which are hard to detect, and the Chinese are buying into AIP(air independent propulsion) diesel boats. Diesel boats are quieter than nukes and with AIP can stay submerged for weeks at a time. Taiwan does not have the money for subs and even if they did want to replace the old models they had now, where to buy them. We do not make diesel boats, and Germany and France would not want to anger their good customer, China. In the meantime, China has developed their ragtag sub force into a model of efficiency by using high pay and copying the US training program. Unlike the Russians, they engage in meaningful training by not choreographing every reaction.
    Talk about hitting the nail on the head...Every single country that has ever poised a direct threat to the USA has had a strong navy...1st the British in the 1800's, then the Japanese from about 1920 thru WW2...After that the Soviets developed a strong navy to compete with us...their #1 ship of choice..The submarine...
    Today China is rapidly developing their navy and their #1 ship of choice..The sub! Things could get real interesting in Asia in the next 10 years...

sorry dog
    ONE THING IS FOR SURE. CHINA IS BAD MOUTHING ON JAPAN.
    Seems to me they got good reason.
    The Japs did sorta exterminate a few million of them in WW2.
    On a national level, those two don't have much love for each other.

Seadog
    There is more to it than the wrong doings of the past. On one hand, the Japanese have been major business partners with China for decades now. On the other hand, Japan still recognizes Taiwan as a separate entity. The chinese do not hold 'political protests' without some support from the government. The question is whether this is a bit of cage rattling, or saber rattling as a precursor to an aggression. The chinese have a long memory and they are determined to re-integrate any territory they feel is theirs. That includes Taiwan and the oil fields in dispute with Japan.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast