Thread: Drop spindles.....Who's Good????

Ranz1
    I have been out of the mini truckin seen for a few years. I see ther are a few makers of drop spindles aposed to bacK when there were only Bell Tech and Aim Industries maken them. What i want to know is who makes good quality spindles that will keep my tires from wearing, ball joint from premature wear, ect? I know Bell Techs are great but are twice the cost as others. Thanks

Cole Trickle
    What kind of truck?
    Drop spindles were the way to go on the obs chevys but the 99+ trucks like lower control arms.(No good/safe spindles)
    Brandin

Ranz1
    '93 Toyota Pickup

mirvin
    I have DJM on my 95 Silverado. All I can say is they go through ball joints like crazy.
    DJM is still around (Gardena) so maybe they've improved their product. Also DJM uses a dropped A arm with the stock spindle. I've hears there is an advantage to using the stock spindles but I'm not sure what that is.....although I have gotten great customer service from them. They guarantee thier shocks for life and I've gone through 3 sets for free so far.
    mirvin :wink:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    McGaupheys (sp) seem to be the best......matter of a fact bell tech started copying some of their stuff. just another brand to check into. I am not sure if they make them for toyotas
    Omega

Beer-30
    I have McGaughey's spindles on the wife's '04 Yukon and they work great. 20K miles with no problems. It was the only choice anyway, since I have the AUTORIDE suspension.

Ranz1
    I also have to consider that this truck will be drivin 3 hrs on the highway to and from work.
    Weres Cyclone......Doesnt he know about this stuff :idea: ???