Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Chub

Tom Brown
    I was just thinking how ironic it would be if you were a skinny man. :idea:
    Does that ID describe your girth as a man or your ability to derive value from Buffet Village?

chub
    No irony here. I got a big belllly with my name tatted on it. It is cool in restaurants Chub party of 2 your tables ready Chub over the PA. What's really cool is calling my friends and hearing their kids yell Dad, Chub's on the phone! STARBUCKS they never wanna say chub... Politically correct tree hugging fags. I call'em out!

Tom Brown
    ... so you're a large man with an average penis? That's cool.

stoker
    ... so you're a large man with an average penis? That's cool.
    Why would you assume he has an average penis? For all we know he might be hung like an elevator button. Why is it when women put on weight thier tits get bigger, but when men put on weight the unit does not? :idea: It's not fair.

bohica
    I think Chub suffers from the dreaded old DickieDo disease. His belly hangs down further than his DickieDo.

chub
    Tom Brown you bring out the best in folks.. Bohica's kids happen to be some of the "Dad, Chub's on the phone" kids. Shoot I don't even talk to him on the phone anymore, his kids remember more than he does. They just tell him what's going on. What the hell is he posting on here for? This ain't GD.com :sqeyes: My shlong rocks......just ask me!
    Average size who turned your switch on.

chub
    Why would you assume he has an average penis? For all we know he might be hung like an elevator button. Why is it when women put on weight thier tits get bigger, but when men put on weight the unit does not? :idea: It's not fair.
    I'm not deep but I beat the crap outta the sides! Change your username jackhole. 4/9 you going? Bohica you going?

Ntwotrance
    Hey Chub! I tried to call you last week....no one home....

chub
    Hey Chub! I tried to call you last week....no one home....
    Sorry Doug River River River did PM on the boat but my phone droppped a turd. I'll get a new one this week. :rollside: Don't listen to BOHICA about my unit! :cry: :cry: :cry:

bohica
    4/9 you going? Bohica you going?
    I'll be in Glamis 3/25 to 3/29, then off to Havasu till the 3rd. Not gonna make it on the 9th. :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast