Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam for concrete contractor

MUDXPRT
    I am a Residential and Commercial concrete contractor Foundations and Flatwork. We are looking ot hire to our team Foreman's, Formsetters/Finishers and Labors. Maddox Concrete Construction based in Corona. (951)279-0654

ao/al2
    well I dont know anyone, but I am looking for someone to lay some blocks for me, retaining walls to be exact.

MUDXPRT
    Sorry can't help we only do concrete, I will keep my ears open if I hear anything.

secret stuff
    Mud what pump company do you guys use?

NashvilleBound
    More importantly he better be using Superior Ready Mix...... (all my pumps are in San Diego North county)
    i do know a few guys in Hemet that might be interested....they stamp and set forms pretty good. Always willing to talk about another venture.... let me know I will get you thier numbers

secret stuff
    I live in Lake Smellsomemore and am a concrete pumper superior has some of the better service over the rest

MUDXPRT
    Lil Johns for pea gravel and precision for 50/50 mix & 3/4. 99.9 % Robertson's Ready Mix I get treated very well no standing time, Alot of lunches,Supercross tickets, Angel tickets and it's all in their suite. We offer 100% medical for foreman's and 70% for all others.

24ROD
    [QUOTE=MUDXPRT] 99.9 % Robertson's Ready Mix I get treated very well no standing time, Alot of lunches,Supercross tickets, Angel tickets and it's all in their suite.
    QUOTE]
    I have spent a fair amount of time in thier suite also

NashvilleBound
    Superior is my family. Funny thing is I do allot of charity work (dont tell anyone) and Robertsons (John, owners kid) gives us free mud when we fix someones house or a church up where as Superior charges us the Church rate... it kills me.

NashvilleBound
    I live in Lake Smellsomemore and am a concrete pumper superior has some of the better service over the rest
    Whats the name of your company and what equipment do you run?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast