Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What doing in Houston

Taylorman
    Whats going on in Houston this weekend this easter weekend? Anyone going out boating. I'll be in town this weekend.

TexasJet
    Taylorman, I'm headed for College Station Sat. AM. Up to the inlaws for Easter. Sat afternoon I'm headed for Waco to pick up my boat from Garry at Performance Marine. The wind is calm up there today and he is doing to do some water testing and maybe some other mods to get just a little more speed. Are you going to the Bikini shoot in April?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I'll be at the house all weekend. the wife bought some new furniture and it is being delivered Saturday. I will probably go get the boat and install new valve covers......maybe change the oil.......oh yeah and alot of polishing. My headers are boxed up right now and awaiting shipping to jethot so no boating for me. the water is a little cool still to be boating. I'll be around the house if you want to stop by and say hi. If nothing else you can check out my new interior.
    Omega

Greaser
    I will be headed to Houston on Saturday also. I have to go to Spring to "hopefully" pick up my interior. I tell you what, this interior guy needs a kick in the ass When I first talked to him about doing the job, he quoted me a rough estimate of $750. Then when I took it to him, he told me it was going to be more work then he thought, so he told me it would cost $1150. Which is still cheaper then the quotes I got from another place, so I give him the go ahead. He told me he would need some money down, so I gave him $900, which left a balance of $250. He said he would call me when he was done, and said it would take him about 2 weeks to get it done. Didnt hear from him for 3 weeks, so I deciede to drive over there to see how things were going last friday. When I get there, I see that mu interior hasnt even been touched yet. He see's me getting a lil mad, and tells me his lil sob story about how he has been short of help, and how busy he has been, and he promises he will have them done by this weekend. So I guess we will see.
    Omega, we got my engine back together, and got it started. Sounds pretty good. I would still like you to look at it, to see if it needs a lil more tuning, when ever you have time. You just name the time and place, and I'll come running

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I will be headed to Houston on Saturday also. I have to go to Spring to "hopefully" pick up my interior. I tell you what, this interior guy needs a kick in the ass When I first talked to him about doing the job, he quoted me a rough estimate of $750. Then when I took it to him, he told me it was going to be more work then he thought, so he told me it would cost $1150. Which is still cheaper then the quotes I got from another place, so I give him the go ahead. He told me he would need some money down, so I gave him $900, which left a balance of $250. He said he would call me when he was done, and said it would take him about 2 weeks to get it done. Didnt hear from him for 3 weeks, so I deciede to drive over there to see how things were going last friday. When I get there, I see that mu interior hasnt even been touched yet. He see's me getting a lil mad, and tells me his lil sob story about how he has been short of help, and how busy he has been, and he promises he will have them done by this weekend. So I guess we will see.
    Omega, we got my engine back together, and got it started. Sounds pretty good. I would still like you to look at it, to see if it needs a lil more tuning, when ever you have time. You just name the time and place, and I'll come running
    you got my number right??? Where in spring will you be??? that is only a 10 min drive from my house and should be on your way home. Sorry to hear about your troubles with the interior. Hopefully your unpaid balance hasn't changed since you last saw him. :idea: :jawdrop: It will all be water under the bridge anyhow when it is all said and done.
    I guess we need to hook up and check your tune. The engine really needs to be in the boat and we need to be on the water to do it right! we can do some preliminary but on the water is where it counts.....not the trailer.
    Omega

Greaser
    I will basically be about 2 blocks from the intersection of 45 and 2920, down a lil side street. I dont remember the name
    I still have your cell # , and as soon as I get my interior back, by boat will be ready to hit the water.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    You can shoot down 2920 to 249 and then you are real close to my house. Call me if you want to hook up. It's real easy to get from where you will be to my house.
    Omega

Greaser
    Cool, I plan on being at the interior shop before lunch, so I will call you around then.

Taylorman
    I'll be at the house all weekend. the wife bought some new furniture and it is being delivered Saturday. I will probably go get the boat and install new valve covers......maybe change the oil.......oh yeah and alot of polishing. My headers are boxed up right now and awaiting shipping to jethot so no boating for me. the water is a little cool still to be boating. I'll be around the house if you want to stop by and say hi. If nothing else you can check out my new interior.
    Omega
    Id love to see your interior. I need to redo mine. I'll call you around lunch time. By then i will be looking for a way out of the house to get away from in laws.
    Kevin

taylormanss
    You can stop by port arthur and see me if you want.I got the duty blues these next two weekends,so I can take off for the bikini photo shoot in april.I'd love to see another taylor around here.After the bikini shoot I'm gonna bring my ss up here and come over and run with you guys in houston and louisiana!!!!!!!.
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast