Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raylar Kit

moneypit
    OK These guys are sold out. They dont expect to have anymore kits ready until April 5-6th. Also, I talked to extreme custom marine and they are sold out. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Does anyone know a place that has a unspoken for kit?
    PM me.
    Thanks.

C-2
    You some type of daredevil....trying to wrench before the poker run?

dicudmore
    everything I hear is they are pretty back-ordered....
    You get it done I want a ride

moneypit
    You some type of daredevil....trying to wrench before the poker run?
    I could be sick in the head... but, what the hell... My buttcrack tan line may need some work. Nothing like bending over the engine box!

rvrhlic
    Good luck finding one. I ordered mine back in ealry february and it is just getting installed this week. They seem to be the hot kit now.

riverracerx
    KC, what speeds are you running currently? How much MPH do you expect from the kit?

Ivan Dan
    Good luck finding one. I ordered mine back in ealry february and it is just getting installed this week. They seem to be the hot kit now.
    Is it gonna be ready for this weekend? You gonna be out?

rvrhlic
    KC, what speeds are you running currently? How much MPH do you expect from the kit?
    Hard to say on the speeds. I would guess 65ish with the stock setup mybe more, the speedo said 70 but that means nothing. I am having Aaron put in a GPS speedo so I will know true speeds for sure.
    I am not getting it so much for top speed but more to have the extra umph when there are a lot of girls on the boat and you need to get the hull working for you. Right now full out will get the air compacting so that we ride smooth with there are a lot of people. I am hoping with the kit it will be able to do that aroun 4200 or so.

rvrhlic
    Is it gonna be ready for this weekend? You gonna be out?
    I am hoping that Aaron will have it done, I will touch base with him tomorrow to find out. If it is ready, he and I will be out for a little on Saturday and then I am turning and heading back to LA. I am just making sure that everything is ready for the following weekend when there are a bunch of people coming up.
    rvr

DM25CITATION
    good luck with the kit. i order ed my a day after the LA boat show and got it about 3 weeks later. they are so back order. i dont think raylar expected the kit to be this popular. i finish my install about a week ago and cant wait until this weekend to test it out.
    hey rhlivr, we should meet up on sat, i would love to check your out. iam meeting up with shadow on sat. ( if hes around.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast