Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this real or a photochop job?

Brady Bunch
    Thats funny! That is my gym! The escalator has come in handy several times on the way out, but on the way way in.....forget about it!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...image00771.jpg

AvengerBabe
    Those escalators are for the fat ladies on the treadmills that hang on to the top of the machine with a death grip to make it easier for them... right, that will help you work off your huge @ss.....

BarryMac
    Those escalators are for the fat ladies on the treadmills that hang on to the top of the machine with a death grip to make it easier for them... right, that will help you work off your huge @ss.....
    Wow, AB, you can really be nasty when you want to... :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

AvengerBabe
    :eat: Sorry! It just makes me laugh because it totally defeats the purpose of being on a treadmill if your meat hooks are the only thing holding your weight on there. They'd be better off slowing down the speed and actually walking...

Tom Brown
    It's turning me on too.

Quality Time
    That's as bad as the sports club in Irvine off the 405, they have valet parking so you don't have to walk that far

AvengerBabe
    It's turning me on too.
    ooh, you're easy TB, I could have a fun time with you :crossx: :devil:

Red Eye
    smoking patio must be out back

Ziggy
    See now the smart people wouldn't even have to pay for Gym membership, just hang outside and walk up the down side and Vice-versa....stairmaster for free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12