Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New official "shocker warning sign" to put on your chest for petes sake

hoolign

Sleek-Jet
    Who's "pete" and why have we forsaken him????

pixilatedpussy
    Boy he sure ruffled eveyones feathers!! You guys are all so funny!! :smile: Now you all know why I still don't post pics or talk here too much. Everyone scares me :devil: I have been told Im a very vocal person, I can only imagine what you all would think of me!!!!

hoolign
    Boy he sure ruffled eveyones feathers!! You guys are all so funny!! :smile: Now you all know why I still don't post pics or talk here too much. Everyone scares me :devil: I have been told Im a very vocal person, I can only imagine what you all would think of me!!!!
    youve got "pussy" in your name...so your ok
    !!!

HCS
    Doesn't matter. Post your opinion.

OGShocker
    It's kinda got a ring to it!
    http://www.funny-tshirts.biz/store/i...roductid=16230
    :220v: What the hell did I do? :220v:

pixilatedpussy
    youve got "pussy" in your name...so your ok
    !!!
    You better believe it baby!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Some day you'll get reeled in and BAM your posting your oppinion (sp) I learned that in the past couple of days......NEVER SAY NEVER !!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    :220v: What the hell did I do? :220v:
    You gave up the SHOCKER.................see what happens !!!! :jawdrop:

voodoomedman
    This board wouldn't be any fun if people didn't have opinions. But this guy... He basically came on and in very early posting started talking crap about everybody throwing the shocker. Sure it's a bit childish but we all do it in good fun and it's also a call sign. If I'm puttin through the channel and throw the shocker then other ***boat members may recognize me and shout out a hey. I would talk to them and have a beer with them and meet some new people. So what does this guy want us to do instead? Use our middle fingers?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast