Thread: Martinez/Fishers 4/15-4/17. Who's going?

aaronb
    Well, after looking at a lot of the threads here, and talking to some people... Looks like I just lag... but my first trip of the season is going to be the weekend of the 15th-17th. Who all is going to be there that weekend?
    I hope to be taking my boat in this week sometime to get the pump redone and get all the bells and whistles done down on that end... so I hope it's done in time!
    -Aaron

TBONE1904
    I am laggin to...I am actually checkin out the new place divertor at San V next fridayApril 1st, i got to get the wheelies and rooster tails down for martinez!! I am trying to get a trip together for the 2nd or 3 rd weekend of April to Martinez. We were planning on camping in between martinez and fishers. where are you gonna be? hit me up maybe so we can get it together

BarryMac
    There's quite a few peep's form the boards that will be out there that weekend, AvengerBabe (watchout she's being nasty ) Martinez Avenger, Screaming Pete, GrapeApe, Brady Bunch, just to name a few.

Lightning
    There's quite a few peep's form the boards that will be out there that weekend, AvengerBabe (watchout she's being nasty ) Martinez Avenger, Screaming Pete, GrapeApe, Brady Bunch, just to name a few.
    Maybe even me too.

AvengerBabe
    We will be out there 4/2-4/3 and also 4/15-4/17......... YAY! I can't wait! It's finally here!!! We pick up our new golf cart on Saturday and the boat should be done with it's yearly check-up next week!!!

AvengerBabe
    I am laggin to...I am actually checkin out the new place divertor at San V next fridayApril 1st, i got to get the wheelies and rooster tails down for martinez!! I am trying to get a trip together for the 2nd or 3 rd weekend of April to Martinez. We were planning on camping in between martinez and fishers. where are you gonna be? hit me up maybe so we can get it together
    Hopefully we'll see you out there TBONE, would be nice to meetcha!

TBONE1904
    Hopefully we'll see you out there TBONE, would be nice to meetcha!
    for sure....I am trying to finalize the date (April 15-17) as we speak. Hopefully I see you at the SD get together also.
    -Later